Hi Everyone, Just join this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interlocutor

Jan 12, 2023
I hope my knowledge will increase regarding E Cigarettes and stuff. Actually I quit smoking a month ago after smoking for after 20 years. Now relying on vape and I must say thanks to Mr Chrispare an old member of this forum. His article regarding DIY E liquid with adding Nicotine pouches was amazing, I thought of this from past many days and find this article about exact what I was thinking. Many thanks to this forum, Chrispare and all my fellow forum members. God Bless.
Thanks & Regards...

lorna.lopez

Unresolved Status
Jan 17, 2023
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2012
San Antonio
I hope my knowledge will increase regarding E Cigarettes and stuff. Actually I quit smoking a month ago after smoking for after 20 years. Now relying on vape and I must say thanks to Mr Chrispare an old member of this forum. His article regarding DIY E liquid with adding Nicotine pouches was amazing, I thought of this from past many days and find this article about exact what I was thinking. Many thanks to this forum, Chrispare and all my fellow forum members. God Bless.
Thanks & Regards...
Welcome to ECF, Interlocutor. Wonderful to hear of your success at quitting cigarettes.

Hang around the forum when you have the time, and indeed your knowledge of vapes will increase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread