HHV Website Redesign Feedback - Share your ideas here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I was thinking of just categorizing it the same way we have it in the reviews. Just maybe being able to break down the tobacco ones so you can find the NET's easier.

I think I pretty much followed that, Robin, except for making Bakery & Nuts separate - no problem to put them back together to align with reviews pages.

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
HMMMM , that already shows up on the left side of my screen , not entire orders but individual bottles that I've ordered for a quick reorder , difference in browsers ?

Yes I've seen that and it takes you to the page for the juice. I'm talking about it going right to your cart the same way it was ordered the last time. Skipping the need to pick the size, nic level and pg/vg every time.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Yes I've seen that and it takes you to the page for the juice. I'm talking about it going right to your cart the same way it was ordered the last time. Skipping the need to pick the size, nic level and pg/vg every time.

Hmm , I haven't used it because I tend to vary nic levels a lot , I guess it's better than no shortcut at all but yup your suggestion would make things easier .

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand

Hmm , I haven't used it because I tend to vary nic levels a lot , I guess it's better than no shortcut at all but yup your suggestion would make things easier .

eh, er, I didn't use it either because I was usually going back for different juices (maybe, I clicked on it once... brain farts are terrible at this age)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Costumer reviews to be on the page of that juice, with only reviews of that juice displayed. Last I looked the reviews were on a separate page and I had to scroll thru to find what I was looking for.

Maybe a "top seller" sort feature.

Excellent idea. At least someone might get a clearer picture of what the liquid tastes like by reading the reviews. Even if they are all over the place, some just might be similar.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Excellent idea. At least someone might get a clearer picture of what the liquid tastes like by reading the reviews. Even if they are all over the place, some just might be similar.

I dunno , LA thought there was rum in PB because of a dumbazz review , a lot of those should have disclaimers attached as in this person was self medicating when review was posted , hmmmm might cause a problem for BK , nevermind . :)

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
To answer the Pumpkin Spice question, Heather created a completely new Pumpkin Spice last year. It was in no way related to the two years ago Pumpkin Spice Latte. Everything on our site that says (Purity), is an ethyl alcohol based extraction. No PG, no VG in the base extraction. Hope this clears up some questions.

Calve

Fat Bob Squadron
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2014
Sweet Home Alabama
Coming from a first time order guy:

I tried to find faults with the site. Everything on it was good enough to hook me. I only have one suggestion.

I'd have avoided a call to the store to ask questions about the mix, (yes I am that new), if the Options Help : Heathers Heavenly Vapes, Top Quality Custom E-Liquids page had more information on it...

ie: how to treat your juice once you get it. I had no idea about steeping or aging until I read about it on this site. Yes I know the information is out on the net, if you look for it, but if a newbie comes to the site, it'd be beneficial to HHV and the potential customer to not have to leave the site in order to figure it out. ALSO! If they realize the time the juice needs to be or should be steeped, they'll order more for their quiver to avoid running out.

Plus it'd save the time of the store taking calls from somebody who's not sure what mix to get that would burn best in his/her particular machine. I would have liked to see more examples for instance about what people order for what units they're burning with.

Again, this is some minor stuff and none of it discouraged me from placing a nice order or using HHV exclusively from now on, just a suggestion.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Coming from a first time order guy:

I tried to find faults with the site. Everything on it was good enough to hook me. I only have one suggestion.

I'd have avoided a call to the store to ask questions about the mix, (yes I am that new), if the Options Help : Heathers Heavenly Vapes, Top Quality Custom E-Liquids page had more information on it...

ie: how to treat your juice once you get it. I had no idea about steeping or aging until I read about it on this site. Yes I know the information is out on the net, if you look for it, but if a newbie comes to the site, it'd be beneficial to HHV and the potential customer to not have to leave the site in order to figure it out. ALSO! If they realize the time the juice needs to be or should be steeped, they'll order more for their quiver to avoid running out.

Plus it'd save the time of the store taking calls from somebody who's not sure what mix to get that would burn best in his/her particular machine. I would have liked to see more examples for instance about what people order for what units they're burning with.

Again, this is some minor stuff and none of it discouraged me from placing a nice order or using HHV exclusively from now on, just a suggestion.

Calve, first, welcome to the HHV Army! Second, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience as a first timer to the site. These are great suggestions. We are combing the site and ECF for helpful info about HHV e-liquids. Ill be sharing with Adam & Heather and getting their input. I do envision an informative section for questions like you had and more. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread