Status
Not open for further replies.

Nocturne31

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2014
U.K.
Hey all

80% pg dries me out... So does max vg... I currently vape 80vg/20pg which is fine

My ratio is fine but not many vendors provide such a mix. So if both pg and vg dry me out, then what should be my ratio? I also tried 70% vg, which dried me out too

I want to find another good ratio that is common, that way my vaping days do not end when my vendor does

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance

Nocturne31

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2014
U.K.
What do you mean dries you out?

As in gives me a dry mouth...

image.jpg

CallmeRage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2014
Queens,NY,USA
Whoa where did you get that ratio? And what does any lower or higher do to you?
Smax has 90vg i think, havent tried higher ratio but at 50/50 my stomach hurts and mouth gets dry after chain vaping, 60/40 same thing, 70/30 is only good for me for 0 nic, 80/20 is the lowest i go.

GinnyTx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2014
Pearland, TX
I order most ours "max vg" from Vista Vapors..they're 80/20 vg/pg (at about $15/100ml when you "double down")..I get too much pg I wheeze..so I "get it".

have you tried the mother's milk and "premium" ones Five Pawns and such..they're 50/50 most at least.

have you tried upping your water intake? I have a sippy cup with me most of the time ...all of it if I'm vaping, I'll get a dry mouth *which is awful for your teeth btw

Reactions: Nocturne31

Nocturne31

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2014
U.K.
I order most ours "max vg" from Vista Vapors..they're 80/20 vg/pg (at about $15/100ml when you "double down")..I get too much pg I wheeze..so I "get it".

have you tried the mother's milk and "premium" ones Five Pawns and such..they're 50/50 most at least.

have you tried upping your water intake? I have a sippy cup with me most of the time ...all of it if I'm vaping, I'll get a dry mouth *which is awful for your teeth btw

Oh so there are other vendors who do my ratio then? That's awesome I thought I'd have to stop vaping when MBV go out of business... I just don't see why 80/20 worked fine with me when both ingredients dry me out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread