Help!!! Need Coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelsBreath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Alabama, United States
I am in desperate need of some Protank coils, I would like a place where I can get coils, bottles, wire and wick all in the same place. I prefer to buy the 5 packs of coils if possible but I can't find anyone that's got any coils for my Protank. I just ordered an Evod, I guess I could get coils for that and just replace my protank coils with those. Anybody know who may have some in stock?

VapRLady

ECF Veteran
If you want to save money and don't mind waiting about ten days, (in stock now):
Kanger

If you want them in a couple days and don't mind paying more:
Vapininthecape

They also have wire and everything else you want, I do not see 2-3mm wick, but if you send them a note, they probably have some laying around, I use 2mm for the coil and 1mm for flavor wicks.

VapRLady

ECF Veteran
Thank you VapRLady, I do want a place where I can get everything in one spot. You used them before?

Yes, I live near their B&M as well as I order mail order from them, (they have better prices if your order through the website). They have done right by me!

If you see something you need that isn't listed, click on the mssg box and they will find some for you, they have a lot in the store they can throw in, I'm sure bottles would be no problem for them.

AngelsBreath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Alabama, United States
Awwww there's my buddy. Hi SupplyDaddy. Thanks for looking for me. I was hoping that DV would soon get more in stock, I keep waiting and waiting and I'm down to 5 coils...I know that's a lot but still, I freak out lol. I would like to start rebuilding my own coils and save money but would like to find a place that offers diy stuff as well.

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Awwww there's my buddy. Hi SupplyDaddy. Thanks for looking for me. I was hoping that DV would soon get more in stock, I keep waiting and waiting and I'm down to 5 coils...I know that's a lot but still, I freak out lol. I would like to start rebuilding my own coils and save money but would like to find a place that offers diy stuff as well.

If it weren't for "Out of Stock" DV would have been my call.. with the exception of bottles...

AngelsBreath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Alabama, United States
Stormy's vapor cellar... I just ordered everything from one place, including a PV...

Do it now, eVod 1.5 ohms and Protank 1.8 ohms are just in!

Pretty good prices and they do have lots of stuff to choose from. I've never tried them before, might have to give them a go. Thanks so much susaz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread