Help me choose please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this is the best place for this, but I'll try it anyway. My 510 batteries and PCC finally died at roughly the same time. Instead of replacing everything I'm thinking it could be a good time to upgrade, and I'm definitely interested in something with a battery that actually comes out. Since I still have several 510 attys I'm also looking at something adaptable.

Right now I'm looking at 4 starter kits which are all right around my current price range, but I can't decide, and can only find reviews on a couple of them. I'm hoping to get some kind of comparison, or a definite thumbs up at one or the other. I realize certain companies are better than others, but I'm also looking at what I get for the price. For example, the "stick" from litecigusa is cheaper than from totallywicked, but the latter comes with an adapter for 510 attys included in the price. That said, the models I'm looking at are:

-Stick E-NIC from totally wicked
-Screwdriver from totally wicked
-SP2 Sparkplug from litecigusa
-VP2 from vaprlife (yes, I'm mostly looking at this because of the lights. :laugh:)

Looks like they all come with one way or another to use my 510 attys, so what I'm really wondering about is a comparison on battery life between charges, total battery life, durability, am I going to instantly fry my attys...you know, the usual questions. Oh yeah, vapor production also.

So, if anyone can point me in the right direction on best bang for my buck compared to a standard 510, that would be great. Thanks in advance!

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
I second the Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wish I would have had this a year ago (and I have several mods like Stick, SteamPunk, SilverBullet, Chuck, Indulgence, Protege, etc.)!! Rarely touch anything else now. The adjustable voltage is perfection.

If you don't go for a Buzz, the Chuck is dependable and has a great 1 year no b.s. warranty. The SilverBullet is also a great unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread