Status
Not open for further replies.

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
Silver Bullet is indestructable and a work of beauty Juss-Cass, you can not go wrong with it one bit. The maker is awsome, Chad has called me and is a very nice guy, his workmanship is second to none. SB is my go to device while in my house and at 6v with the correct OHM HV Atty fills the room with plumes of Vapor. For something like $89 Bucs they do an awesome Job, however you all may want to wait a minute because his new mod is ready to be released!!!!! and I personally think he has outdone himself once again with a new work of beauty that will also be unmatched and work like a charm with it's new grace and beauty it will overtake the SB possibly???

the omega aint for me i dont think...you gotta push down on the top of it for it to work?different style i spose...maybe its for others....sounds good but not for me!!!

tell you what mwa...take your "correct ohm" atty off for one sec and try with a regular atty...plumes of vapor etc will still be there...as will your working(regular) atty....sigh

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
the omega aint for me i dont think...you gotta push down on the top of it for it to work?different style i spose...maybe its for others....sounds good but not for me!!!

tell you what mwa...take your "correct ohm" atty off for one sec and try with a regular atty...plumes of vapor etc will still be there...as will your working(regular) atty....sigh

Juss-Cass

I don't disagree with you, however there are many different so called regular Atty's on the market and each different manufacturer builds to there specs and many have different ohm's say on a 510 Joy maybe 3.2 ohm and work great at 6v and BSE510 may be 2.8ohm and pop that Atty in a heartbeat at 6v. This is all im saying Juss-Cass, and only my opinion that I like using the HV Atty @ 6v-7.4v and this is what they where made for and they seem to outlast "regular" I find the 510 Joy 3.2ohm Aty runs great at 5v but once you put it on at 6v or higher the taste of the liquid starts to get diminished and overwhelmed by that burnt taste. Listen I have about 10K woth invested into my vape collection and thats no BS, I only speak of my personal findings and choice of vape, im not looking to overturn anyones decission or debate, especially with you Juss-Cass because you Avatar is so dam sexy, and I like the way you chat here in your descussion, you have knowledge and im not going to debate that fact and you sound like a smart kinda girl and very I I I I I I I cant say here or you may get ...... off for me saying what I would like to but it's only good stuff baby..!!!:p

jasezero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2010
NJ
what about just putting on a regular 510 batt?

i"m kind of leaning towards the bullet,,but still dont know enough about it to make an informed decision.

Do not use a normal battery with low resistance. They pull more power in use, and a normal battery cannot handle it. You need a battery that has a 450mah or more rating.

If you have an eGo or any mod out there, you should be ok.

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
a low resistance atomiser and a 3.7v battery(as mentioned above not a stock 510/901 kit battery) SIMULATE 5v vaping(which a lot of people believe is the perfect voltage to get good throat hit, flavor and vapour combined-at higher voltage some believe flavor is compromised)....

instead of having a high voltage mod with an atomiser that lowers the voltage essentially its a 3.7volt battery with an atomiser that "brings the voltage" to 5v...it doesnt actually do that its related to ohms and watts and stuff(im not a battery expert!) but it has the same effect hence the simulating part...

with regard to the silver bullet it has all mechanical parts so if u ever have a problem it will be easily rectified and most of the time u can fix it urself(with guidance from the supplier or through help on the forum) but unlike some other mods you may not see the silver bullet mentioned on here as much for the simple fact that it hasnt got many issues...i havent really heard a bad word about it...it aint tooo highly priced either...

why dont you pick out some other models you like and we can help to compare them with you to see which you might prefer, thats what i did and got some great advice

...its all personal though ...what one person loves another might not...if u dont like the look of it or the colour there is bound to be anothe rout there to suit your needs and budget : o)

ps. what else would help you make an informed decision? i only know a bit bout the SB cos i wanna get one myself and am researching it ; o)

bssage

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2010
Iowa
Do not use a normal battery with low resistance. They pull more power in use, and a normal battery cannot handle it. You need a battery that has a 450mah or more rating.

If you have an eGo or any mod out there, you should be ok.

I'm not a old pro at this and not to sharp with the techy stuff. But I am using LR atty's on my starter kit 901 batt's and wholly molly what a difference it makes. I cant reference oms or watts or any of that stuff. But (and let me be clear) this cant be only IMO. There is a night and day difference using the LR atty's on these stock batts. They do however (and this is IMHO) seem to drain the batts faster.

I am only sharing my experience not trying to argue or anything.

This is my new favorite pastime. I would guess soon I will be able to argue with people as I am reading most everything I can on this site and referencing what I can outside. But at this moment in time I AM A NOOB.

jasezero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2010
NJ
I'm not a old pro at this and not to sharp with the techy stuff. But I am using LR atty's on my starter kit 901 batt's and wholly molly what a difference it makes. I cant reference oms or watts or any of that stuff. But (and let me be clear) this cant be only IMO. There is a night and day difference using the LR atty's on these stock batts. They do however (and this is IMHO) seem to drain the batts faster.

I am only sharing my experience not trying to argue or anything.

This is my new favorite pastime. I would guess soon I will be able to argue with people as I am reading most everything I can on this site and referencing what I can outside. But at this moment in time I AM A NOOB.

Hey buddy...sorry to not explain it well. The reason why you dont want to use the stock batteries is because the power drain is too high for them. Sure, they will work for a little while, but at the sacrifice of your stock batteries. The higher capacity batteries are also rated for a higher drain/discharge current rate as well. The amount of power that the low resistance atomizers use is well over the rate that the stock batteries can provide safely.

If you didn't want to buy one of the more expensive mods, a cheap boxmod would be your best way to safely vape at 3.7v using batteries that can handle the abuse that the low resistance attys will put on the battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread