Help! I'm Looking for an E-pipe for my Husband!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GryffindorsCasper

Jul 31, 2015
Hello,

Disclaimer: I know nothing about vapes so I really can't describe things properly.

I saw, and fell in love with the Jazz Carto by Romaniac only to find that I can not get it anywhere.
I then saw a Jazz Carto from epipemods.com and they also are out of stock and said they will no be getting any more in the foreseeable future.

I LOVE that style! You know, the one that looks like an actual pipe and you can't see the tank or anything.
I want one that has a removable battery and is made of wood and a tank that you can't see with a curved stem.

do any of you know where I can find this!?

Please help. He has wanted one for so long and I really want to make this gift special and not settle for any old pipe mod.

Reactions: mauricem00

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
There are still pipe mods out there. The difficulty will be sorting the worthy from the over-priced junk. The Jazz was well-received. There are plenty of $75+ pipe mods in the UK.

Sadly, as with all things, there will be a company out there ready to charge you $250 for a $29.99 pipe backed up with fake reviews and commission/affiliate recommendations.

Smok tech used to make some wooden ones. Ideally, you want one that take tanks not cartomizers.

GryffindorsCasper

Jul 31, 2015
There are still pipe mods out there. The difficulty will be sorting the worthy from the over-priced junk. The Jazz was well-received. There are plenty of $75+ pipe mods in the UK.

Sadly, as with all things, there will be a company out there ready to charge you $250 for a $29.99 pipe backed up with fake reviews and commission/affiliate recommendations.

Smok tech used to make some wooden ones. Ideally, you want one that take tanks not cartomizers.

Thank you for your response!
Do you know of any stores in specific that have what you mentioned? I definitely want it to have a tank but I just didn't want it to be visible. Is that even possible?

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Thank you for your response!
Do you know of any stores in specific that have what you mentioned? I definitely want it to have a tank but I just didn't want it to be visible. Is that even possible?

It might be. I gave up my search quite a long time ago. All I really wanted to say was that you need to be very careful. If it comes from a single-brand store (you may not understand what I mean by that term) and you have to buy refills, it can get very expensive.
There were some infamous models in the UK that were worse than a $25 e-cigarette and made the refills 500% more expensive, as nobody could compare them to other products at the time.

GryffindorsCasper

Jul 31, 2015
It might be. I gave up my search quite a long time ago. All I really wanted to say was that you need to be very careful. If it comes from a single-brand store (you may not understand what I mean by that term) and you have to buy refills, it can get very expensive.
There were some infamous models in the UK that were worse than a $25 e-cigarette and made the refills 500% more expensive, as nobody could compare them to other products at the time.

I see, thank you for that!
I have already seen two of the same mods priced between $30 and $90 so I can definitely see what you mean.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales

mauricem00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2015
carson city nevada
Hello,

Disclaimer: I know nothing about vapes so I really can't describe things properly.

I saw, and fell in love with the Jazz Carto by Romaniac only to find that I can not get it anywhere.
I then saw a Jazz Carto from epipemods.com and they also are out of stock and said they will no be getting any more in the foreseeable future.

I LOVE that style! You know, the one that looks like an actual pipe and you can't see the tank or anything.
I want one that has a removable battery and is made of wood and a tank that you can't see with a curved stem.

do any of you know where I can find this!?

Please help. He has wanted one for so long and I really want to make this gift special and not settle for any old pipe mod.
have you looked at these $25.72 PIPE 628 Automatic 6-in-1 350mAh Rechargeable Cigarette Smoking Pipe - 0.8ml / 3*refills / US plug battery charger at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping they also have one with a euro plug

Reactions: djsvapour

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread