Need Help Finding A Quality E-Pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

TorontoIsles

Jun 2, 2014
Toronto
Hello all,

I am a former tobacco pipe smoker who has been searching for about a year to find a good quality e-pipe that visual looks like a tobacco pipe. I have struck out with cheap pipes such as the King e-pipe and the 601e. I find that these pipes feel cheap and they either die out or the batteries that come with the kit are terrible.

I am looking for someone, or a site where I can get advise on getting a good pipe, proper tank and cartos, proper batteries and charger and all the rest. I would love to find a place that can help me put together a kind of kit so that I know all of the parts work together and will be quality.

Ideally what I'm looking for is a sturdy pipe that requires just refilling the tank and changing out the cartos when necessary.

Any help would be much appreciated by this newbie. :unsure:

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
Last edited:

TorontoIsles

Jun 2, 2014
Toronto
Thanks bacc.vap,

I have looked at the epipemods site and contacted them but almost all of their pipes are out of stock right now.
I am going to be looking into them once they replenish their pipes.
In the meantime do you know anything about the K1000? Seems like they are mechanical which may be sturdier than the ones I have tried and also with the 510 connector I would be able to switch out the tank and drip tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread