HELP! - I'm about to order my first setup and need suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbon

Apr 8, 2012
Syracuse, NY
:confused:

I started a thread on here the other day and I was absolutely amazed by the responses I received from people who were willing to help a newbie. I am planning on purchasing my first setup tonight as I am hoping to receive my shipment before my carton of analogs runs out. Please, anyone out there with a suggestion of a good supplier that will have everything I need to get started would be much appreciated. I am planning on purchasing two different setups, one for myself and one for my girlfriend. That way I am hoping between the two setups we will find exactly what we are looking for. The previous thread I started HERE leads me to believe that at least one of my setups should be an eGo. I am wondering the best eGo to buy that will leave me the option to upgrade and mod as I see fit. I also gathered from the responses that the e-Power, Evo, Darwin, Evolution, and Silver Bullet are all good kits to purchase. Again, any suggestions on kits and suppliers would help me out tremendously. Also I am looking for a good supplier of e-juice, drip tips and atomizers (or anything capable of letting me drip my own e-Juice into).

Thanks again for all the help so far. I can't wait to hear any suggestions anyone here may have for me so I can finally put these analogs to rest, they're killing me.

Retriever

Moved On
Nov 2, 2011
I know you are looking at mods, so for that I would suggest a bottom feeder. If you just want a good vape without a lot of hassle I would look at Smokeless Image. They just came out with a 1300 mAh battery much like an eGo, and some clearomizers that are great and don't leak. Get you some of their RY4, which I personally like, and you should be all set. The choice is yours though. Good luck and glad you are here! :)

Smokeless Image | Only The Best Electronic Cigarette | Electronic Cigarettes | Wholesale Electronic Cigarettes | E-Cigarette | Best Electronic Cigarette | Electronic Cigarette

Carbon

Apr 8, 2012
Syracuse, NY
Thank you for the input Retriever. I will check out a video review of the Smokeless Image right now.

Thanks again!

edit: After looking at the Smokeless Image, it's really not for me. Looks too much like an analog for me. Thanks anyway.

Any other suggestions? I want to make a purchase tonight, I hope people are still awake so I can get some help.

Last edited:

SuperSonic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
U.S.A.
:confused:

I started a thread on here .... Please, anyone out there with a suggestion of a good supplier that will have everything I need to get started would be much appreciated. I am planning on purchasing two different setups, one for myself and one for my girlfriend. That way I am hoping between the two setups we will find exactly what we are looking for. ........

Thanks again for all the help so far. I can't wait to hear any suggestions anyone here may have for me so I can finally put these analogs to rest, they're killing me.

See links below....
MyFreedomSmokes
Best Electronic Cigarettes and E-Liquid - MyFreedomSmokes.com

There are many good suppliers and retailers, but for what you requested, I would not hesitate to go to MFS. I use them all the time. Awesome customer service, shipping is super fast and they have some really great product for an awesome price almost all the time.

I'm just so blown away with their dedication to putting a smile on the customers face.

As a matter of fact if you purchase there, tell Taylor, Chris, Nicole that you spoke with me and they'll hook you up nicely.

As a matter of fact I have a sizable order that should be arriving tomorrow - can't wait!

HTH

Peace-

Retriever

Moved On
Nov 2, 2011
Thank you for the input Retriever. I will check out a video review of the Smokeless Image right now.

Thanks again!

You are welcome! The reviews probably don't have the new batteries or clearomizers reviewed because they just came out last week. Let me tell you, I have bought a lot of mods and different devices so far, and these are great. It really is just trial and error though. What one person likes, you may not. This set up is as hassle free as I have found. Good luck!

kyokahn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2010
Costa Rica
First of all, welcome to the forum!

Have you checked liberty-flights.com? they have been a very good supplier and they seem to have a lot of stuff, I would advise you to go for the eGo kits or Riva there, there's also a nice selection of accessories and juice... and a 20% off button at the top of the page :p

My advise is as usual, keep it simple, a good eGo/Riva/kGo or 510 would do fine with the attys, some extra cartomizers and a couple drip tips so you can "choose your weapon" for cheap. You may want to upgrade afterwards, but it's not really completely necessary and the kits will hold on for good time with little maintenance... The most important things about these are 1- that they are compatible to a LOT of stuff, so there's a big aftermarket variety of accessories and things to try before an upgrade is necessary, and 2 - you can get spare parts EVERYWHERE...

Retriever

Moved On
Nov 2, 2011
I had smoked for 2 years ,everyday should smoke 5-7 cigarette,I want to quit smoking ,could your kind mens give me some good suggestion? And how long can I quit smoking if I use e-cigarette .

You should be able to permanently quit with ecigs. Ask any questions you may have, as ther is always someone here to answer them. :)

freesmo

Moved On
Apr 11, 2012
shenzhen
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Moved on

SolarRay

Mar 25, 2012
Arlington
I have been Vaping E-cigs for about a month now.... I used Smoking a pack a day for 18 years...I have NO desire to smoke another cigarettes. I wish I would have discovered vaporizing sooner. I didn't smoke a cigarette after my FIRST day using my E-cig. Now I have and Ego-C, A box Mod, and am building another VV tube mode and a Megamod (micro processor controlled) with display.

I Love Vaping!!! American Blend, Cinnamon-mint, and Vanilla mint are my current flavors.

AlB53

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2012
Rome NY
Hello Syracuse, just down the street from you, I got the Volt from SI to start with, it got me off the analogs so thats a + then went to V4L batts, they last a little longer. now I run a Kgo with my 1.5 ohm dual coil tanks and they last me 10 hrs at work and may be 7-8 hrs at home, vape alot more at home. ego/riva/kgo are the same batt more or less. don't know if this helps but check around "cuse" for a vape store, have one here in Rome, small but they have some juice (china) but it's not bad and there open 7 day a week.
Good luck and Welcome..
Al

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread