I'm all in!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wisskern

Mar 4, 2013
Delaware
Two weeks ago, I bought 2 Blu starter kits for my wife and I. Shortly thereafter, I realized that if i the Blu was as good as it gets, this wasn't going to be a long term solution for us, needless to say, I was underwhelmed. I started looking around online for more info and found a wealth of information.

I decided that instead of running back to "analogs", I would persevere until a time when I can purchase a proper setup. I did buy some juice. My wife and I smoked hand rolled Drum, so I tried to find something close to that and settled on European VT3 from Vaporheads (we both like) and Tennessee Cured from Johnson Creek (I like, wife doesn't). Any other suggestions for a strong European style tobacco flavor would be greatly appreciated.

I am going to be purchasing 2 Smoov starter kits as well a an Ego Twist setup w/ a couple of tanks for me from Delaware Vaper, because I like to support local business if I can, and am going to give the Blu Cigs to my daughter and brother so maybe that will start them on their journey. Blu Cigs suck but they got my foot in the door, for that I am grateful. So as I stated in the title thread... "I'm all in". Happy to be here and plan on being here for a long time to come.

exnihilo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
Personally, I like the Virginia blend from Backwoods Brew. It's starts out a little peppery, IMO, but smooths out real nicely. What I've found, however, is just as all of the vendors flavors are subjective, the tobacco flavors are even more so. There is a vendor on here who has a decent price on a tobacco sampler pack. If I can find the info, I'll pop back in.

And welcome to the forum and congrats on the lifestyle change!

*EDIT* Here you go! Get four more posts then send this gentlemen a PM. He'll send you two free samples of his tobacco line. I liked them!

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-liquid-samples-first-timers.html#post7128524

cg

Last edited:

ShayBabe15

Moved On
Jan 29, 2013
These are a few I like, by the same company, but I really do enjoy them

Mad Hatter Smooth E-Liquid - This one is best if you steep it for a couple of days, as stated in discription
OMFG Tobacco, E-Liquid,... -This one blows my mind. So good.
KVS 555 E-liquid - Super good

They also have a Caramel, and menthol kicked flavor..I'm not too big on them, but you may like them.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...47-best-tobacco-cigarette-flavor-e-juice.html - Here's a good thread on Tobacco flavors:)

Congrats for going all in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread