wmacy1028

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
West Chester Ohio
I currently am using the following:

900mah Manual Volt X2 (Ego clone)
T3 Clearo (Kangra type clearo)

I want to hand this over to my wife (grumpybutt here on ecf)

i want a Ego Twist or a Twist type ego and a vivi type clearo.. I need help.. finding the best setup.. any suggestions with actual links would be great..

Thanks in advance for any assistance you may offer..

Kopfstimmen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
I've heard (from PBusardo) that the T3 is better than the vision. Still waiting on my order, but I've also heard it from others. I have the twist, but don't use it a lot because the voltage is very hard to read and I don't like the button. KGO does a VV with a display, but I haven't tried that yet, either. Are you open to larger VV devices? Sorry for the wishy-washy answer, but I'm sure others will kick in... :)

wmacy1028

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
West Chester Ohio
My issue is that money is an option.. meaning i dont have a whole lot to "blow" on bigger advanced level stuff.. i am still new at this. but i do want something that i have more control over. i dont need a huge mod. but i would be happy sticking with the X2 that i currently use. I just want something a little more expandable and a little more adjustable. so i can play with voltage and swap out ohm resistances on cartos.. try to find that perfect vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread