Hello to the Nicoticket family in PA! (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
[h=1]Hello to the Nicoticket family in PA!
We're coming to town!![/h]
Katy and I are headed to Pittsburgh from 10-31-2014 to 11-3-2014 (for the Ravens/Steelers game) - we're planning a bit of a "family reunion" on Saturday night!

At present we don't have any solid plans for Friday night other than a trip to Primanti Brothers for some food... we're staying at the downtown Hyatt so I think we'll be hitting the Strip Location on 18th Street. We're very open to suggestions as to where else to check out while we're down there, or, connecting with you if you are interested!! We'd like to keep it close to the hotel so we can crawl back to the room and not drive (if possible!) After food, we would be very open to suggestions as far as someplace to go and hang out, have a good time, etc...

Saturday we're going to do a vape shop crawl...

So far... we're definitely hitting the following shops...

The Vapor Connection in Blawnox
Guntown Vape in Cannonsburg
Creekside Vapes in McKeesport

We're very open to suggestions to metro area vape shops that you consider to be "worth a stop." (It would be exceptionally helpful if you advised us on where to avoid, also - our time is limited!) We'd be happy to go out of our way to meet you at your favorite shop if we can work it out!

SATURDAY NIGHT: We're planning a get together - drinks and food (FIRST DRINK IS ON ME!!)

Where?

Jamison's
3113 W Liberty Ave, Pittsburgh, PA
(412) 561-3088

When? 7PM until CLOSE, if we can last that long LMAO

SUNDAY: We're going to be at the game on Sunday night, but we have no firm plans other than sleeping in, getting some eats, and maybe "getting off the beaten path" and looking for some "local haunts" in The Burg (not too interested in the tourist type stuff).

CONTACT INFO:

Clark's Cell - 402-889-6509 (Call or text!)

If you're interested, we'd love to connect... reply to this email, call, or text and we'll work it out!

Go Steelers!!

~Clark and Katy

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
Well if you're going that far, may as well go another 2 hours and hit Washington DC, I'll be glad to take you to a few shops around here and there's no shortage of food and drink in the district.

Just driving around DC would be an adventure for you Clark! You should go! :evil:

balance

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
OMG! You're coming to visit! Bring Virus! (And some CB... and maybe a tiny, tiny trial size of that Wakonda stuff???)

Seriously, though, how cool that you'll be in the vicinity. How are you getting in from the airport? If you need a ride, let me know. Vaping is allowed in the Balance-Mobile, though it's a tiny, tiny car and clouds up easily.

Saturday we're going to do a vape shop crawl...

So far... we're definitely hitting the following shops...

The Vapor Connection in Blawnox
Guntown Vape in Cannonsburg
Creekside Vapes in McKeesport

I love the Creekside Vapes folks. I stopped in for a coil for my mini Protank, and before I knew it, I'm puffing on the owner's setup. In addition to their own flavors, they carry Tasty Gold and a local fan favorite, Zuro's Milk. I mentioned NicoTicket while I was there, which they hadn't heard of at the time, but maybe they'll remember that some ditzy lady told them about being infected by some Virus thing.

You can probably avoid KommonCentz; they carry a variety of hardware, but only their own juice.

Of the two Vape Inns, I prefer the one in Bloomfield (Liberty Avenue), though it's smaller, I think, then the Vape Inn in Southside. The staff is very nice, and every weekend, they have Sub-Ohm Saturday. Vape Inn also carries Zuro's, along with Infusion, Liquid Gold, Vapetasia, and Herro lines of juice. (Or at least they used to; I haven't been in for a while. I'm a "supra-ohm" kind of gal, I guess.)

The Smoke Alternative in Squirrel Hill is tiny! They carry NicQuid and I believe recently added some Mt. Baker Vapor juices to the line up. Very nice staff, always willing to help a new vaper.

I've heard good things about the Blawnox store, and it looks like they carry a ton of brands, but I haven't had a chance to stop in yet. Nor have I visited the Canonsburg store; it's a bit of a hike from Pittsburgh. And in the completely opposite direction from downtown, the Iron City Vapor Lounge in Gibsonia gets pretty good reviews, and seems to carry more than just a house juice.

To plot your vape crawl, you might want to check out: E-cigarette store reviews where you can pop Pittsburgh into the search field. Best bang for your buck might be a visit to Southside - Vape Inn, Glassworx, and Innovative Vapors all within a few (ok, 10) blocks.

I really hope to make it to Jamison's on Saturday, but I'll warn you -- it's Breeder's Cup Saturday, a high holy day for horse racing fans. We might not be able to drive by 7:00, since we start with mimosas around noon when racing starts, move on to mint juleps around 2. Of course, the upside is, that if we hit it big on our wagers, I can move up to the 50 ml sample size!

Last edited:

balance

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Scratch - sadly, I'm not a hockey fan, but all my next of kin are right there with ya on the Go Pens!

I'm a bit surprised that more Yinzers aren't here, if only for the FREE DRINK! (Cultural note: Pittsburghers say "yinz" not you or ya'all, and by gum, they say it with pride!)

On the other hand, I've met a total of 1 vaper "in the wild" (ie- not in a vape store), so maybe we aren't the hotbed of cutting edge that I thought we were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread