Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I'm getting out of the lab and I'd love to connect!

I'm headed to the SFATA Spring 2014 conference at the downtown Sheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers.

301 East North Water Street, Chicago‎
‎Illinois 60611, United States‎

We'll be leaving Omaha on Sunday morning, arriving Sunday afternoon/evening... I'm not going to get too crazy Sunday night... laying low and hanging with some business associates.

We anticipate attending the SFATA conference on Monday from 7:30AM - 7PM - we're planning on connecting with a few vendors Monday at 7pm, grabbing some dinner, and then heading out.

We're thinking of congregating at the Sheraton at about 9pm on Monday night and then heading out from there. I have no definitive destination in mind (that's how I roll)... but... someplace "vape friendly" would be ideal (open to suggestions, particularly from locals - preferably close to teh downtown Sheraton!)

We're headed back to Omaha Tuesday AM!

So, anyone up for some Monday night debauchery?

<span>

Kevin33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2014
Kaiserslautern, Germany
Clark, I saw on the website that Njoy is going to be a presenter. You can tell those dheads that I wasted money buying one of those everyday to supplement my cigalike for almost 3 months. I would hit two cigalikes and an Njoy at the same time. I had no idea anything else existed, I bought the cigalikes at a kiosk in Poland.

They are so overpriced, but I was happy at the time because I wasn't smoking. Just kidding about you telling them to eff off. I hope you learn a bit and get the inside scoop for us.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Clark, I saw on the website that Njoy is going to be a presenter. You can tell those dheads that I wasted money buying one of those everyday to supplement my cigalike for almost 3 months. I would hit two cigalikes and an Njoy at the same time. I had no idea anything else existed, I bought the cigalikes at a kiosk in Poland.

They are so overpriced, but I was happy at the time because I wasn't smoking. Just kidding about you telling them to eff off. I hope you learn a bit and get the inside scoop for us.

We have a plan in motion - we're to be sustainable in the post-regulatory environment. "Slam dunk" :)

MattValley215

Mar 20, 2014
Philadelphia, PA
I'm getting out of the lab and I'd love to connect!

I'm headed to the SFATA Spring 2014 conference at the downtown Sheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers.

301 East North Water Street, Chicago‎
‎Illinois 60611, United States‎

We'll be leaving Omaha on Sunday morning, arriving Sunday afternoon/evening... I'm not going to get too crazy Sunday night... laying low and hanging with some business associates.

We anticipate attending the SFATA conference on Monday from 7:30AM - 7PM - we're planning on connecting with a few vendors Monday at 7pm, grabbing some dinner, and then heading out.

We're thinking of congregating at the Sheraton at about 9pm on Monday night and then heading out from there. I have no definitive destination in mind (that's how I roll)... but... someplace "vape friendly" would be ideal (open to suggestions, particularly from locals - preferably close to teh downtown Sheraton!)

We're headed back to Omaha Tuesday AM!

So, anyone up for some Monday night debauchery?
QUOTE]

Last time I was in Chitown I went to a store called 'Vape' in Humboldt park area....really awesome store, down to earth people.

dfranks04

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Chicago, IL
I just wanted to post that I'm also hoping to meet up with you guys on Monday night. I'm not attending the conference but Clark (Kent) sent me a message about meeting up and I would love to grab a drink with some forum friends. I do not have any recommendations as I usually try to avoid downtown Chicago whenever possible. 8^) I have also been to Vape in Humboldt Park several times. Really enjoy the place but I believe they close at 9 and do not serve the drinks I would enjoy drinking. 8^) Great store though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread