Hello from my fellow brothers in arms and myself stationed here in South Korea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

uh60pat

Jun 6, 2013
S. Korea
I've been a member for a couple weeks now, but haven't been able to post till now. I recently went on leave back home in the Bay Area, CA, where vaping is very popular. I was able to get my hands on a couple Ego-C's from a local shop and brought them back here to Korea, and gave some to my buddies. I can honestly say that we are "addicted." I've been spending a lot of time trying to learn more and obviously I've come to the right place! I'm looking forward to becoming part of the ECF community.

I've been a member for a couple weeks now, but haven't been able to post till now. I recently went on leave back home in the Bay Area, CA, where vaping is very popular. I was able to get my hands on a couple Ego-C's from a local shop and brought them back here to Korea, and gave some to my buddies. I can honestly say that we are "addicted." I've been spending a lot of time trying to learn more and obviously I've come to the right place! I'm looking forward to becoming part of the ECF community.

Hey UH-60,

Always great to hear from fellow vets and you have found a great place for resources. Remember, any questions, concerns, or advice on equipment and vendors... This is always the best place to do some research and get a feel for what works and what doesn't. Stay Safe and Vape Safe.... Leave the analogs behind!!

:evil: TOM

uh60pat

Jun 6, 2013
S. Korea
Hey UH-60,

Always great to hear from fellow vets and you have found a great place for resources. Remember, any questions, concerns, or advice on equipment and vendors... This is always the best place to do some research and get a feel for what works and what doesn't. Stay Safe and Vape Safe.... Leave the analogs behind!!

:evil: TOM

and thank you brother! I have actually went from about a pack a day to a pack a week in just one month, then to just 3-4 a week. And ever since I got my vape 4 weeks ago I've been analog free! I'm sure a lot of you guys can relate and can probably tell how happy I am.

rogue007

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2013
McKinney, TX
If your in S.Korea then you could be in Hybrid Heaven.... There are a couple companies I've read about that make quality hybrids in S. Korea..... Hence, you can get them cheap as we have to pay loads to get them.

Can't remember the names, Diablo or something I think..... Sorry, I read an article on a blog a few weeks ago.

uh60pat

Jun 6, 2013
S. Korea
If your in S.Korea then you could be in Hybrid Heaven.... There are a couple companies I've read about that make quality hybrids in S. Korea..... Hence, you can get them cheap as we have to pay loads to get them.

Can't remember the names, Diablo or something I think..... Sorry, I read an article on a blog a few weeks ago.

Not really sure what that that all means, but I'll definitely do my research.

and thank you brother! I have actually went from about a pack a day to a pack a week in just one month, then to just 3-4 a week. And ever since I got my vape 4 weeks ago I've been analog free! I'm sure a lot of you guys can relate and can probably tell how happy I am.
That's awesome... I have been smoke free for six years+ now, ever since I've been vaping....(outside of an occasional slip:vapor:). You will not believe how much better you start to feel and how much better you will do on your annual fit test!! Man, I remember dreading the fit test every year. I smoked for over 30 years and those last few years in the service really showed me how much smoking brought to bear on me. One of the other members above mentioned hybrid devices being constructed in Korea. I can't vouche for these units but being in country you would probably be able to pick them up cheap. Probably not bad units but I would definitely check to make sure the units don't have lead or excessive exposure to solder joints before using them. China (use to be/still keeping an eye on that) bad about that but wouldn't know about Korea... Just a heads up!!! :evil:TOM

Last edited:

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
welcome to ecf. thank you for serving. yes, i can tell you are excited, and i am excited for you. wouldnt it be awesome if this got going so good that your whole group goes home non smokers!!!

this would be AWESOME!

Everyone goes home ALIVE,,,,,,,,,,

and has a nice LONG LIFE without smoking!!!!!!!

Borescoped

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Minot, ND
Hail, and welcome to it! UH-60's eh? Sweet, I used to work on HH-60's myself.

Regarding blowing a paycheck on vaping goodies... Read, read, read, watch some YouTube videos, read some more, watch some more vids, soak in all the knowledge you can, THEN start dropping money once you can make a better informed decision.

Good luck to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread