Hello from South Korea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan H

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2013
Changwon, South Korea
I'm currently situated in Changwon as an English teacher for a kindergarten. I didn't know about this site before I came here about two years ago, and didn't bring my e-cigs with me (went back to the occasional stinky cigar). Just found this site last week and found the link to bestecig and gave it a shot. My eGo-T came here without issue and the staff were very helpful with sorting out the payment.

As a side note, the e-cigs I was using back home were the pen type with a type of white foam which held the liquid. I'm not sure what model they were, I bought them from Smokin' Vapor, LLC in Panama City Beach, FL (my old home town). They were decent, but this tank thing seems to be a much better design. I miss having a shop there though because the dude would let me try all of the different liquids in-store before I bought them, which was worth it's weight in gold!

Anyway its good to see such an awesome resource, thanks a bunch to those operating this site. Have my pack of cigars sitting nearby and I'm tempted to use them, but I really want to go back to only vaping. I'm not sure if I can "cold turkey" it even with the vapor at the ready, but my cravings have already been curbed.

Anyway thanks for having me here, I look forward to providing reviews as a newbie, and providing information on vaping in Korea (specifically Changwon) as I try more vendors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread