• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

HEL!! Tobacco Juice Reccomendations for a Picky Vaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianMetalHead

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2011
Mirabel, QC, CANADA
www.youtube.com
Ok so if you are picky, try a sampler from halocigs.com they are a ecf supplier. These juices are TOP NOTCH, and only about 5 bucks more than most. You can really taste the difference. I recommend the Tribeca and Torque56 and Tiki juice. they are all tobacco blends but tiki has a menthol coolness at the finish. all very delectable juices i am a tobacco guy, not menthol though. Hope you give em a shot, a sampler of 7 is 24 bucks I think.

Looks great, Shipping is outrageous.

eguy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
canada
eculturestore.com
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

wood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
edmonton
Ya don't discount JC based on their fruity tobaccos. Dumay, for example, is quite a unique tobacco flavor. It just sucks commiting yourself to 30 mL when you want to try new flavors.

that and they are STILL down for some reason.
hey just a heads up james at jc has a new policy
if u order one that you dont like he will replace it with another flavour and put u in the system that you donr like thats flavour

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
What a buffoon I am, apologies. Will look at location next time before posting.

Every time there is a tobacco vape thread Americans come in and get my hopes up that Want2Vape ships to Canada, but they don't :(

I'm kind of like you lelly, I still haven't found an amazing vape, although lately I've been doing EVs Desert Ship (Camel) and been digging it, but it's almost the same as the DuMaurier that you mentioned you don't like. I wasn't a fan of the VapeRite ones either, but obviously tastes are different. Good luck in the hunt, and if you do find an amazing tobacco vape, please let me know :p

TallGrass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Ontario
I dont bother telling people this or that is the greatest tobacco flavour anymore. People are all over the board about what they like.. I've heard people raving about the blended tab flav and talked to a few people that hate it... some people love Juicy Clear's tobaccos but some people say its too florally/perfumey/etc..

Just order a crap load of 5ml bottles and find something that pleases ya :) You'll probably grow bored of it and enjoy what you hated a few weeks before anyways :p

lelly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Manitoba, Canada
Magic 8-ball sees DIY in your future my friend.

If you do give it a go check out inawera flavorings, just got my shipment and they are the best tobacco flavorings I've had the pleasure of working with (haven't tried them all yet I made the mistake of trying gold ducat first...).

Polish gold.

I have done the whole DIY thing. For fruit flavors its not too bad, but I don't really know what I want enough in a tobacco flavor to know how to make it. I have tried everything under the tobacco category at Happy Vaper and the only one I liked was 555, so any combination of any of the other ones wouldn't work. Plus I am severely lacking in the patience department. Mixing, steeping, playing around with percentages and combinations of flavors, it would end up taking me years to find perfection, I went at it for a couple months, didn't get anywhere, and I am done. Its not something I have time to do with 2 little kids that are climbing all over me 24/7.

lelly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Manitoba, Canada
I dont bother telling people this or that is the greatest tobacco flavour anymore. People are all over the board about what they like.. I've heard people raving about the blended tab flav and talked to a few people that hate it... some people love Juicy Clear's tobaccos but some people say its too florally/perfumey/etc..

Just order a crap load of 5ml bottles and find something that pleases ya :) You'll probably grow bored of it and enjoy what you hated a few weeks before anyways :p

I agree, taste is so subjective. I see someone so excited over a juice they tried that is AMAZING that I get sucked up in the hype, run out and buy it and find it disgusting. I am done listening to other people's subjective views on what tastes good. I want input on mild tobacco juices that are nutty/caramelly with no analog, floral, chemical, perfumey, or spicy taste to it. I'm sorry, I don't mean to sound rude or anything, discount anyone's opinions, or put down anyone's suggestions. I just know that I am picky and I don't like what most people do. If anyone has tried the commercial 555 that happy vaper sells, I am looking for something similar to that with a bit more depth/punch to it, like V4L's Wowbacco or 555 but stronger. Because taste is so subjective, I don't know if that will relate to anything for anyone, but I am feeling pretty lost right now with finding a good flavor. I appreciate everyone's input, I have a few sample packs on the way now and hopefully I will find something that works out.

BiffRocko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
San Diego, CA USA
I want input on mild tobacco juices that are nutty/caramelly with no analog, floral, chemical, perfumey, or spicy taste to it.

Have you tried Vapors Etc Red Box? It's caramelly and sometimes I think I can detect a hint of vanilla. No analog, chemical, floral, perfumey, or spicy taste to it. It's my one and only vape.

The only downside is that it's pretty dark and particulated so it helps to have a hot running atty. The only attys I've found that hold up without nightly cleaning are debridged and dewicked Cisco 1.5 306's.

lelly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Manitoba, Canada
Have you tried Vapors Etc Red Box? It's caramelly and sometimes I think I can detect a hint of vanilla. No analog, chemical, floral, perfumey, or spicy taste to it. It's my one and only vape.

The only downside is that it's pretty dark and particulated so it helps to have a hot running atty. The only attys I've found that hold up without nightly cleaning are debridged and dewicked Cisco 1.5 306's.

I use the Joye LR, but I would be willing to give it a try. I see that they have sample packs, can you comment on any of their other ones like 555, RY4, or RY5?

BiffRocko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
San Diego, CA USA
I use the Joye LR, but I would be willing to give it a try. I see that they have sample packs, can you comment on any of their other ones like 555, RY4, or RY5?

I haven't tried their RY4. I tried a few RY4's in the past and wasn't too keen on them. Didn't feel like buying from vendor after vendor to see if I might find one I do like. Their Winston flavor tastes like an ashtray to me. The Captain Jack, 555, and English tobacco are OK, but weren't my cup of tea.

Red Box is the only tobacco flavor I've ever tried that I like, but I just ordered a sample pack from Bluemist Vaping a few days ago. Trying their Caramel Tobacco and Robacco Caramel to see if they contend with the champ.

Last edited:

lelly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Manitoba, Canada
Sorry, been kinda slow on my responses so I will try and catch up on some of the ones I missed

Have you tried vaping unflavoured yet? I was introduced to vaping unfl 50/50 pg/vg at 33mg (thanks for the tip vapoinsano) and found I really enjoy it. the vg gives a little sweet aftertaste and the nic gives th. I can say I have let friends that gave up on e cigs a go with that and they are back on them and happy now.

try it, I think you'll be surprised. I am with you though as all flavours get boring or gross to me after a while. I have been mixing the flavoured stuff (my jc black cherry tobacco has so many different things added now... it has rasberry in it now haha)

Wow, do lots of people actually vape unflavored? When I was going through some health problems that I thought may be related to vaping, I had to spend a few weeks vaping unflavored PG, then unflavored VG. It was torture, I almost would rather quit vaping, lol. No offense or anything, just not for me, I need flavor, finding a good one is the tricky part! I have been mixing vendor juices together also, the problem is that the ones I like are a little too weak on flavor.

What a buffoon I am, apologies. Will look at location next time before posting.

So they DO ship to Canada?

All suggestions are welcome, I live close to the border so I just get everything shipped to a US address.

Tobacco flavours are hard, and I agree some of the ones I've tried I haven't been too thrilled with. I perfer the "nutty" tobacco as well. My current all-day vape is CDN Vapor T5 (555). It's pretty mild and dry though, I think it could use a double shot of flavour or would probably be good mixed with a slight caramel or coffee.

I've been itching to try out JC juices, too bad the site's still down :(

Unless I am getting them mixed up with someone else, I believe Cdnvapor sells Dekang. I've tried the dekang version of 555 and I found it plasticy/chemically.

One of the more frustrating things is how flavors taste different from what I was expecting depending on the device/carto combination!

I am having the same problem. For 4 months I exclusively used SR atties. Now for whatever reason I am hooked on the LR and some of my favorites taste completely off. I am so used to the way LR vapes that I can't go back to SR.

here is something new that is not on your list,
maplebacco from maple leaf vape.
there are new and i was looking for something like this for a long time.
a bit of tobacco and a bit of maple, what else would you want.

What else would I want? Nutty or caramel, lol. Sorry, not a fan of maple :)

I haven't tried their RY4. I tried a few RY4's in the past and wasn't too keen on them. Didn't feel like buying from vendor after vendor to see if I might find one I do like. Their Winston flavor tastes like an ashtray to me. The Captain Jack, 555, and English tobacco are OK, but weren't my cup of tea. Red Box is the only tobacco flavor I've ever tried that I like.

Thanks for the input, I think I will give a few of them a try :)

Last edited:

lelly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Manitoba, Canada
I haven't tried their RY4. I tried a few RY4's in the past and wasn't too keen on them. Didn't feel like buying from vendor after vendor to see if I might find one I do like. Their Winston flavor tastes like an ashtray to me. The Captain Jack, 555, and English tobacco are OK, but weren't my cup of tea.

What was the English Tobacco like? I know you didn't like it but what kind of flavor was it? I wish the description on the site was a bit more comprehensive, I really have no idea what an analog from england is like, lol.

Not Iris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2011
Ontario, Canada
What was the English Tobacco like? I know you didn't like it but what kind of flavor was it? I wish the description on the site was a bit more comprehensive, I really have no idea what an analog from england is like, lol.

When I was hard core cig smoker I tried the British Dunhill and I found them to be like Canadian smokes. Same taste and smell.

Danesnpits

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Aberdeen, Saskatchewan
Yah, before he shut down he had plans to get some 3mL bottles filled for sampler packs. There was quite a few I wanted to try from there, but I was holding out on it. I am not sure if it will ever happen, but I know that his juice is popular so I would probably be able to resell them if I didn't like them. I don't like the prices but at this point I am getting desperate. I have wasted a ton of money trying to find something good!
I was to get some samplers sent to me too to try, for writing nice reviews back in february when they opened up, as a thank you for ordering the day of the grand opening. Never happened, have even emailed James a few times with zero response. So I gave up. I only vape now the Canadian Full Flavor from them. Still have my pina collide, and timmy's icecap. Left me feeling a little crappy since I really gave my all when it came to the reviews and the amount of money I did spend. I guess I wasn't as appreciated as I thought!

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
I really love FA's tobaccos. I see you don't! I wouldn't recommend FA's "ultimate" series, I found they all had some funky side-flavor kicking up from them that I found utterly offensive (unlike the rest of their tobaccos).

Why don't you give the tobacco's a rest for awhile and focus on the vast expanse of other flavors in the rainbow? Maybe your just tobacco'd out?? I don't think any one flavor can be vaped for any prolonged period of time in my experience, I vape 4-6 different flavors everyday, if I don't, I become "tone deaf" and the flavor im vaping just tastes like air.

Ill usually hit something with coffee notes in the morning, then migrate to a tobacco, by around noon im onto something light and fruity, then by midday im onto sweet deserts, then back to a tobacco for the evening.

malyden

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
OH
OT - sorry to hijack this thread but there is a new member that is on vacation and having equipment issues - thought maybe some of you might be able to give her a hand http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/195742-compatible-joye-510-a.html#post3411103
Somewhere in the boonies an hour away frm Sudbury, Ontario, Canada. The Aurora seems ok so far, but I'm worried that it will break or something. Plus it's automatic and loud noises set off the battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread