• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

HEL!! Tobacco Juice Reccomendations for a Picky Vaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

lelly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Manitoba, Canada
HELP (lol, can't edit title)

Geez, I feel like I am looking for something that doesn't exist. I don't understand how I could smoke the same brand/flavor/strength of analogs for 15 years but get sick of a juice flavor after 1 month? I don't like the dessert vapes, sick of the fruit, can't vape anything sweet for too long, and most of the tobaccos are gross, but the few that I have been satisfied with are tobacco flavors so I guess I am would probably have the best luck in that category. After 6 months of vaping, I have settled into 4 different flavors, all tobacco, but I find I am starting to get a bit tired of them and I need to find a new all day vape. I feel like I have tried over 100 different kinds of tobacco and hated 96 of them. For those of you familiar with DIY, the only DIY tobacco flavor I like is the Commmercial 555 that Jack sells, though I find it is lacking something, just not sure what. Oddly enough I have tried alot of other 555's and haven't liked any of them, except for V4L version which has only been available in VG 0mg nic, lol. I have tried all of the DIY tobacco flavors from Happy Vaper and most of them I find taste either like chemicals or Tabasco sauce. I seem to find similar undertones in almost every tobacco flavor that I have tried.

I am a super picky person, if I don't like it, I can't vape it. Some of the bad ones give me almost instant heart burn. I guess I am a bit confused as to what I want, I thought I prefered weaker flavor, most of the vendor juices I find are more tolerable after cutting by up to 50% PG, but the one that I have been vaping exclusively for the past month (V4L Wowbacco) I find is lacking in flavor now, even without being diluted, I have become desensitized to it. I think I am looking for a nutty tobacco, or maybe caramel or wood, no chemical, floral, or tabasco!! I like the idea of RY4 and some of them have been OK but I would need to love the tobacco base for it to be an all day vape, I still have some DIY caramel flavor that I could add to a good tobacco flavor. Some of the tobacco flavors I have tried and not liked:
Honeyville vaper (Cowboy and Desert),
Dekang (USA, 555, RY4, Flue-cured, tobacco, virginia),
Juicyclear (whichever one they use for their peach and blueberry tobacco flavor),
NFN (ultimate tobacco, swisher cigar, canadian gold)
Cdn vapor (marlboro, dumaurier, players, canadian)
V4L (Kant, parliment, Dunhill, cowboy)
AVE (Havana Gold)
Heavens Gifts (555, flue cured, MLB)
freedomsmokeusa (upwoods, hypnotic mist, wyatt earp)
BWB (malty and malty tofffee)
Canada Vapes (canada sweet)
Northernvapor (Marlboro)

wow, I am drawing a blank, I know there are a bunch more that I can't think of right now. The few that I do like right now are:
V4L Wowbacco
V4L 555
Good Prophets Blended Tab (this new batch tastes more chemically than I remember it though)
Northernvapor Canadabacco (but the flavor is too weak)

Anyways, I know this is a long shot, but I was hoping there was someone out there with similar tastes as me that could recommend some new vendors/juices to try out. I have an order of various tobacco flavor coming from primevaping.com and if I don't like any of those, I will be very discouraged and will probably give up on trying to find a flavor that I love, cause apparently it doesn't exist!

Last edited:

CdnBison

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Winnipeg
I've found most of the tobacco flavors I have (all Dekang 24mg) have become unbearable. What I've found to make them palatable is to cut them 50-50 with whiskey flavoring (which is what I'm vaping right now). It takes some of that pure-tobacco taste away, but retains a nice hit.

Not sure if that helps at all, but it's what works for me.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Want2Vape and vaperite have all organic juices. I love Want2Vape's acid blondie cigar. Vaperite's House Tobacco is excellent and a go to tobacco for me. Not too sweet, nor strong in flavoring but you have to be patient and let it steep. FSUSA's desert cowboy (not the plain cowboy) is an all day vape for me if I'm not in the mood for any desert/fruity type vapes. Also, their Max/bro is really good after a good steeping.

lelly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Manitoba, Canada
Want2Vape and vaperite have all organic juices. I love Want2Vape's acid blondie cigar. Vaperite's House Tobacco is excellent and a go to tobacco for me. Not too sweet, nor strong in flavoring but you have to be patient and let it steep. FSUSA's desert cowboy (not the plain cowboy) is an all day vape for me if I'm not in the mood for any desert/fruity type vapes. Also, their Max/bro is really good after a good steeping.

Thankyou for the reccommendations. Just curious if you have you tried Flavor Art's Maxboro, Desert, or Cowboy? Is the FSUSA versions similar? I found the FA ones all had that spicy aftertaste, even after almost 3 months of steeping.

lickwid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2010
Milton, Ontario
Every time there is a tobacco vape thread Americans come in and get my hopes up that Want2Vape ships to Canada, but they don't :(

I'm kind of like you lelly, I still haven't found an amazing vape, although lately I've been doing EVs Desert Ship (Camel) and been digging it, but it's almost the same as the DuMaurier that you mentioned you don't like. I wasn't a fan of the VapeRite ones either, but obviously tastes are different. Good luck in the hunt, and if you do find an amazing tobacco vape, please let me know :p

CanadianMetalHead

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2011
Mirabel, QC, CANADA
www.youtube.com
HELP (lol, can't edit title)

Geez, I feel like I am looking for something that doesn't exist. I don't understand how I could smoke the same brand/flavor/strength of analogs for 15 years but get sick of a juice flavor after 1 month? I don't like the dessert vapes, sick of the fruit, can't vape anything sweet for too long, and most of the tobaccos are gross, but the few that I have been satisfied with are tobacco flavors so I guess I am would probably have the best luck in that category. After 6 months of vaping, I have settled into 4 different flavors, all tobacco, but I find I am starting to get a bit tired of them and I need to find a new all day vape. I feel like I have tried over 100 different kinds of tobacco and hated 96 of them. For those of you familiar with DIY, the only DIY tobacco flavor I like is the Commmercial 555 that Jack sells, though I find it is lacking something, just not sure what. Oddly enough I have tried alot of other 555's and haven't liked any of them, except for V4L version which has only been available in VG 0mg nic, lol. I have tried all of the DIY tobacco flavors from Happy Vaper and most of them I find taste either like chemicals or Tabasco sauce. I seem to find similar undertones in almost every tobacco flavor that I have tried.

I am a super picky person, if I don't like it, I can't vape it. Some of the bad ones give me almost instant heart burn. I guess I am a bit confused as to what I want, I thought I prefered weaker flavor, most of the vendor juices I find are more tolerable after cutting by up to 50% PG, but the one that I have been vaping exclusively for the past month (V4L Wowbacco) I find is lacking in flavor now, even without being diluted, I have become desensitized to it. I think I am looking for a nutty tobacco, or maybe caramel or wood, no chemical, floral, or tabasco!! I like the idea of RY4 and some of them have been OK but I would need to love the tobacco base for it to be an all day vape, I still have some DIY caramel flavor that I could add to a good tobacco flavor. Some of the tobacco flavors I have tried and not liked:
Honeyville vaper (Cowboy and Desert),
Dekang (USA, 555, RY4, Flue-cured, tobacco, virginia),
Juicyclear (whichever one they use for their peach and blueberry tobacco flavor),
NFN (ultimate tobacco, swisher cigar, canadian gold)
Cdn vapor (marlboro, dumaurier, players, canadian)
V4L (Kant, parliment, Dunhill, cowboy)
AVE (Havana Gold)
Heavens Gifts (555, flue cured, MLB)
freedomsmokeusa (upwoods, hypnotic mist, wyatt earp)
BWB (malty and malty tofffee)
Canada Vapes (canada sweet)
Northernvapor (Marlboro)

wow, I am drawing a blank, I know there are a bunch more that I can't think of right now. The few that I do like right now are:
V4L Wowbacco
V4L 555
Good Prophets Blended Tab (this new batch tastes more chemically than I remember it though)
Northernvapor Canadabacco (but the flavor is too weak)

Anyways, I know this is a long shot, but I was hoping there was someone out there with similar tastes as me that could recommend some new vendors/juices to try out. I have an order of various tobacco flavor coming from primevaping.com and if I don't like any of those, I will be very discouraged and will probably give up on trying to find a flavor that I love, cause apparently it doesn't exist!

I have tried a few Tobacco flavors, and finally found a All Day Vape E-Liquid. The flavor is awesome. Nice throat hit, and the price is right. I saw you tried this type, but my buddy said it's not DeKang. It's home cooking ;) and it's delicious.

I bought this : Virginia Blend, VG 100%, 20mg Strength. Nice throat hit, tons of flavor. I can vape this all day/night long.

He also sells it 100% PG or 50/50 depending on your taste and preference. Excellent stuff. His RY4 is killer too..

Vaporium.ca

This site is bilingual and the owner is too ;)

Enjoy!

PS: The site seems to be down for now. He said it will be back up today some time. Something with the server...

Here's his Facebook Page ;)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Vaporiumca/157859047594116?sk=wall&filter=2

Last edited:

lelly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Manitoba, Canada
Every time there is a tobacco vape thread Americans come in and get my hopes up that Want2Vape ships to Canada, but they don't :(

I am going to grab their 10x3mL sampler pack, if you want to pm me with the ones you want to try I can fill in some of the blanks with them and send them all your way after I try them if you are interested?

lelly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Manitoba, Canada
Ya don't discount JC based on their fruity tobaccos. Dumay, for example, is quite a unique tobacco flavor. It just sucks commiting yourself to 30 mL when you want to try new flavors.

that and they are STILL down for some reason.

Yah, before he shut down he had plans to get some 3mL bottles filled for sampler packs. There was quite a few I wanted to try from there, but I was holding out on it. I am not sure if it will ever happen, but I know that his juice is popular so I would probably be able to resell them if I didn't like them. I don't like the prices but at this point I am getting desperate. I have wasted a ton of money trying to find something good!

Eileithia

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
Cambridge, ON, CANADA
Tobacco flavours are hard, and I agree some of the ones I've tried I haven't been too thrilled with. I perfer the "nutty" tobacco as well. My current all-day vape is CDN Vapor T5 (555). It's pretty mild and dry though, I think it could use a double shot of flavour or would probably be good mixed with a slight caramel or coffee.

I've been itching to try out JC juices, too bad the site's still down :(

If you like RY4, I'd recommend trying Dulcis from VaporTalk. They're in California, but do ship to Canada. I didn't have any troubles ordering from them, but this was before the huge crack-down at the border. He did label the stuff as "Aromatheropy oils" It's fairly rich, but the flavour is great.

SammyT

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Auburn, Alabama, USA
www.freighttrainmods.com
Ok so if you are picky, try a sampler from halocigs.com they are a ecf supplier. These juices are TOP NOTCH, and only about 5 bucks more than most. You can really taste the difference. I recommend the Tribeca and Torque56 and Tiki Juice. they are all tobacco blends but tiki has a menthol coolness at the finish. all very delectable juices i am a tobacco guy, not menthol though. Hope you give em a shot, a sampler of 7 is 24 bucks I think.

lelly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Manitoba, Canada
Lelly, give JC's Hexport Eh a try. It was the most analog-like experience I've had.

And I also hear good things about BWB

I've tried a few analogs since quitting and that is definately not the taste I am looking for, lol. I have been curious about some of the JC tobacco flavors though but I was hoping that we would get a Winnipeg vapers meet together at some point and I would be able to try some there, or maybe James will start working on some sample sizes soon :)

lickwid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2010
Milton, Ontario
Ya don't discount JC based on their fruity tobaccos. Dumay, for example, is quite a unique tobacco flavor. It just sucks commiting yourself to 30 mL when you want to try new flavors.

that and they are STILL down for some reason.

They are back up now, just got the email.

edit: also use the coupon code "taketen" for 10% off

Pipeous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Surrey, BC, Canada
www.madpro.ca
Have you tried vaping unflavoured yet? I was introduced to vaping unfl 50/50 pg/vg at 33mg (thanks for the tip vapoinsano) and found I really enjoy it. the vg gives a little sweet aftertaste and the nic gives th. I can say I have let friends that gave up on e cigs a go with that and they are back on them and happy now.

try it, I think you'll be surprised. I am with you though as all flavours get boring or gross to me after a while. I have been mixing the flavoured stuff (my jc black cherry tobacco has so many different things added now... it has rasberry in it now haha)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread