Halo's Turkish Tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodslady1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
I got a sample of this juice the other day in 12mg and have waited to post my thoughts on this one until I could wrap my head around the flavor.

While it's not my favorite Halo juice, it has grown on me. It has the same signature Halo traits I love in that it's clean, great-wicking, good vapor-producing juice with wonderful throat hit. There's just something I can't quite nail down on the flavor whether or not it will end up in my daily rotations...I get a slight maple-like taste, but there's also a rather semi-floral essence to the juice, too, and I believe that is where my mind isn't made up on it yet.

Smooth 8 was much the same way for me. I had to vape about 10ml of it before it became one of my favorite Halo staples. Back to the PV for more testing!! :ohmy:

woodslady1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
I'm liking it better, but it still isn't one of my Halo faves. I added some menthol to it, and that made it much better for me. I feel like it's a sort of a light Freedom with maybe some Torque in it??? I was never a fan of the Torque so, if that is what that '??' flavor is, it would explain why it's not my cup o' tea. Yeah, the Smooth 8 is a mainstay for me. It took a bit to become one of my go-to vapes, but it is never out of my daily rotation now. Love the stuff! :)

nyabzns

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Midwest , USA
I'm liking it better, but it still isn't one of my Halo faves. I added some menthol to it, and that made it much better for me. I feel like it's a sort of a light Freedom with maybe some Torque in it??? I was never a fan of the Torque so, if that is what that '??' flavor is, it would explain why it's not my cup o' tea. Yeah, the Smooth 8 is a mainstay for me. It took a bit to become one of my go-to vapes, but it is never out of my daily rotation now. Love the stuff! :)

If you like the Turkish Tobacco with menthol added have you tried the HX3 ??

SoulMan28091

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2012
Lilesville, NC USA
I like it better at 5v with my passthrough than at 3.7v from the G6 bateries. I think it intensifies the TH, but then again anything is a hotter vapor at 5v and maybe that's what I'm picking up. I'm still pretty new to vaping and it's really fascinating to me how the different voltages change the flavor, throat hit and vapor production. One thing is for sure, I burn through way more juice at 5v.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread