Status
Not open for further replies.

player30

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham AL
For almost two years, I have put in my :2c: about Halo Truepure when given the opportunity. I did a review well over a year ago, and so I decided I would do another one.

For this review, I am vaping 12mg Halo Truepure in an Ikenvape Fusion LR on a GLV2 Super-mini(3.7v).

Halo's totally menthols are Truepure, Menthol Ice, Coolmist and the new Kringle's Curse. Truepure is the mildest of the menthols. First off, I love Halo's base for their e-liquids. It is a proprietary blend of PG, VG, Nicotine & flavor. The base is the cleanest taste of any juice I have ever tried. There is no perfumy or funky taste to their juice--just a clean base. Truepure is the juice that kept me from going back to smoking. Halo's three original menthols were my first e-liquid purchase when I switched from pre-filled cartos and Halo Truepure was the one that really grabbed me.

Truepure is a mild menthol; it is definitely not in your face. It is not overpowering and I never grow tired of it. I don't know but I think it has the tiniest amount of tobacco in it. Sometimes, I can smell tobacco in the bottle, but not always. For me, it is best by itself. I rarely mix it with other flavors although I do mix Menthol Ice with other juices. The th with Truepure is great. Halo is known for its th, and Truepure is no exception. And the vapor production is also outstanding.

Halo Truepure is my favorite juice of any juice I have ever tried. It has been from the beginning and I have never found anything that would replace it. I highly recommend it.:thumbs:

I vape truepure all the time also. great all day vape at 24mg. I also like the coolmist because it has the strongest menthol flavor of the three you mentioned. What I like most about halo menthols is that they dont just taste like juice qith menthol crystals. They have a very unique taste to it. I cant put my finger on what it is that gives their juices a sorta sweet taste also.

player30

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham AL
Now I have decorated my next door neighbors dock as well as my own. I do think I have the most empty bottles of anyone!!

No but you may be the only one with the most amount of Halo bottles. Didn't you line a porch or dock with those things and make lights out of them ?

player30

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham AL
Love to see fellow fans. The best juice ever!!

I vape truepure all the time also. great all day vape at 24mg. I also like the coolmist because it has the strongest menthol flavor of the three you mentioned. What I like most about halo menthols is that they dont just taste like juice qith menthol crystals. They have a very unique taste to it. I cant put my finger on what it is that gives their juices a sorta sweet taste also.

player30

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham AL
I will be heading back in the next couple of weeks; I will try to get some pics!! We are actually rebuilding our dock (a historic site that we have had to beg to rebuid so that we can actually put a boat in it!!), and so I am going to take down the lighted string of bottles. But they will be put back up. The blue botttles look great lighted up.

nyabzns

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Midwest , USA
I will be heading back in the next couple of weeks; I will try to get some pics!! We are actually rebuilding our dock (a historic site that we have had to beg to rebuid so that we can actually put a boat in it!!), and so I am going to take down the lighted string of bottles. But they will be put back up. The blue botttles look great lighted up.

I remember seeing the last photo and it looked awesome. You should get a prize for the effort.

nyabzns

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Midwest , USA
I'm afraid to try menthol flavored juice. Actually I'm afraid to spend money on menthol juice. I've had some bad experiences taking chances on juice and hating it. LOL

I never liked menthol analogs so the thought of a menthol juice never really impressed me. The first menthol I tried from one of those chinese makers had a bad medicine aftertaste and was overpowering. I tried the truepure and was instantly a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread