Another fan of Turkish Tobacco from Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyabzns

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Midwest , USA
I ordered some of the latest offering from Halo and I've been vaping it and trying to wrap my brain around this flavor for nearly a week.

I've always been impressed with the "tobacco" flavored offerings from Halo with Prime 15, Tribeca and Torque 56 being my 3 favorites.

I vaped the Turkish tobacco as I vape all my other flavors, at 18mg with a G6 . The Turkish Tobacco has a mild tobacco flavor with a sweet note to it that almost reminds me of Tribecca only in a milder/sweeter form although the sweet tobacco flavor isn't so strong as to overpower the actual tobacco flavor of this vapor. Throat hit is great and vapor production is good enough to cloud up a small room.

Tobacco flavors will always be my favorite so this one is going to have to be added to the reorder list. It doesn't smack you in the face with flavor like Kringle's curse,which is a good thing if you're looking for a mild tobacco flavor with a hint of sweetness to it, theTurkish Tobacco E-Liquid delivers. ;)

nyabzns

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Midwest , USA
I had never tasted a Halo juice before, but after seeing many reviews of the new Turkish, I went ahead and got some cartos and a sample bottle.

MERCY, yes!! It tastes so much like my beloved Camel Turkish Silvers -- smooth, silky, smokey, and NO sweetness! It truly does go well with anything!

Awesome with the first cup of coffee in the morning !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread