Halo Reviews. What's your favorite ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
I love Turkish, and I enjoy Mystic in bed after I've brushed my teeth, but I have to say:

I received a free sample of Twisted Java, looked at the description on the site, and thought "Bleargh! Who in the heck thought this was a good idea?"

Well, I still went ahead with the usual cap-off steep etc., tried it on a whim, and -- could not put it down! :shock:

I LURVE TWISTED JAVA!! :wub::wub::laugh::blush:

I had the same reaction seeing Twisted Java, coffee and peppermint doesn't sound good together, but with vaping I'm often surprised at what really works together. Turkish I tried a while back, and was pretty undrwhelmed by the 7ml. I don't remember exactly why, I may have found it light on flavor. Gonna try it again next order along with the TJ.

My favorite tobacco from them, and the only one I haven't tired of, is Tribecca. I loved Longhorn for a couple bottles but it stopped working for me for some reason. I'll probably get it again some day. I've said it before, but for me Halo really shines with their menthols, all are good. Cool Mist was my fav but the newer Kringles and Mystic are really fantastic. They are also making awesome new non tobacco flavors that I love including Belgian Cocoa and Cafe Mocha.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

danimal40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
Boston
well I guess taste is subjective because both the wife and I tried Tribecca and thought is tasted like burning leaves....maybe it just needs to steep. I enjoyed the Kringle's and Belgian Cocoa but both are to strong for me to vape all day....
I love the Tiki Juice and im not much of a menthol guy...but this juice is like vaping a cig

David Bruno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2009
Iron Mountain , Michigan
I've been trying to order different flavors from Halo. The last 8 bottles has been Prime 15. It's the only one I've been using for months. I wanted to order Torque but skipped it to order more prime. I've got probably fifty bottles of juice from other vendors that I was using in different rotations. Prime has become the one! Just like years ago when I smoked, I stayed with Camels and that was it. I must add that Halo is one of the fastest Vendors from order to delivery. Usually 3 days to Michigan. I do like Tribecca and have some around. I just seem to reach for Prime first. Is Torque close to Prime in flavor? I like a more tobacco flavor or with little flavor. But must have a TH.

bdeef

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2013
Philadelphia, Pa
I started vaping the halo Turkish Tobacco - an excellent vape or all day! I recently got some sample size bottles of Tribecca, Cafe Mocha & Freedom. Cafe mocha & Tribecca are also great all day vapes IMO... Did not really care for freedom too much, so I will save it for a rainy day. Just ordered a 30ml bottle of cafe mocha & a sample of the Belgian coco (which I can't wait to try!).

Halo is the best juice company out there bar none. I will continue to order & try new flavors! Great job halo!

DDark4eva

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Yonkers, NY
Kringle's Curse was a must have for me. I received a sample of it and immediately re-ordered it! I'm also a big Tribeca fan. Goes well with coffee, tea, what have you, and one of my very few all day vapes.

I've only tried 4 and Kringles curse was one of them.. Instant favorite it also made the other 3 better lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Uncle Sam

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2011
N. Cali Sierras
I went through a 30ml bottle of mystic in about 4 days... so I ordered another one... I am partial to coolmist and truepure, but Mystic might take over!

30mL is four days!!!
Do you own stock in that company!!!

-Shout out to Wilmington, lived there in the early 80's. Is the Command Post restaurant still at the airport??

VAPE ON!!

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I'd have to say Halo 4 is by far my favorite Halo. Followed by CE Anniversary.

Oh! We're not talking about that kind of Halo? lol

I wonder if I should try their eliquids. The glass bottles seems like a cool idea. But kinda spendy for me.
LOL. I think they are worth it and the frequently have sales that make it easy to try stuff for extra cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread