Status
Not open for further replies.

AudreySchroder

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.V4L.com
I'm not sure if he already mentioned it, but Whistles came to the Smokeless Lounge yesterday! It was really cool to meet him and hear about his fire activities. He showed me some videos from a couple of different festivals that he was a part of, and WOW is that stuff neat! It was interesting to hear about how vaping has made him a better performer in the fire business and how other people starting using ecigs because of him. I had him sign the last blog post he did on road trips. He got the "nickel tour" and then we decided that it was worth at least a quarter! ;) I thought it was cool that he came by and wanted to share that with everyone here.

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
I'm not sure if he already mentioned it, but Whistles came to the Smokeless Lounge yesterday! It was really cool to meet him and hear about his fire activities. He showed me some videos from a couple of different festivals that he was a part of, and WOW is that stuff neat! It was interesting to hear about how vaping has made him a better performer in the fire business and how other people starting using ecigs because of him. I had him sign the last blog post he did on road trips. He got the "nickel tour" and then we decided that it was worth at least a quarter! ;) I thought it was cool that he came by and wanted to share that with everyone here.

It was so cool meeting someone in person from the ECF. You guys make my day! So if you're ever in Chicago, stop on by and vape with us.

Also Whistles hope your trip is going well!! Send us pics of the fire dancing.

ThankU4Vaping

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2010
NJ
Okay, so this thread started with Whistles coming in, and now it's Vapers Place! Russ and Linc are filming everyone for a documentary. They are going to interview Steve. Has anyone heard about this movie they're making?

Not until right now! Is it about vapers and their lifestyle or V4L and the e-cig industry?

Lisa66

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Florida
So upset that I couldn't be there...but I did my diploma today :D

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Wheeeeeee! Congrats!

437e.jpg

Whistles

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
Hutchinson
THANK YOU GUYS!!! Straight up I had an excellent time in V4L... Everyone made me feel like I was at home, even offered me up some coffee.

I got to see the ins and outs of the shop and office area. Like Audrey said we watched some videos of my fire spinning. (p.s. Mark and Steve... you should get her some speakers for that computer) Bham was awesome chatting with you too.

V4L helped me out so much in the past year it really felt great to meet the team and thank them personally for helping me get my lung strength back for fire breathing, and overall breathing ;)

Audrey and Brian also gave me a few sample carts/juices to let my vaping pals try at Kinetic Fire Gathering. They really enjoyed the flavors and I know they will be ordering some more.. Plus the drip tips I bought all got a new home, I handed out each Kalabash and Ming tip I had (about 10) to vapers at the festival. Funny story though one person was using a rope dart, the rope on it caught their pv which launched it accross the field. We had a ming fatality but all is well because I had a Kalabash to replace it with.

So once again THANK YOU V4L for being so thoughtful about giving me some samples to hand out and try. For the juices I filled up a carto each day with a different flavor. I carried a Batt/Tank set up for my self, and a Batt/Carto for people to try... these had the sample flavors. So far everyone loved Melon, Raspberry, Watermelon, and Waffle mixed with Col. Caramel. I was surprised at the about 80% love of Banana Breeze... Menthol isn't my flavor but I didn't mind it myself.

All in all the week long trip was incredible I am glad V4L was apart of it, I have a whole new level of respect for everyone there.

Here is a video of the festival on friday night. These are largely California spinners who usually don't get much Bluegrass to perform too... being they were in the midwest it seemed fitting to have some at the festival. (we in the midwest absolutely love to spin to bluegrass)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread