My first visit to Tasty Vapor in Oakland, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfgiants

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2011
CA
Being a Bay Area resident, I was ecstatic to find out that my favorite juice supplier had opened up a walk in store! I know I'm way late on this but I go to college up north and I'm really only home in the Bay Area during breaks.

Anyways, I just go back and I have to say that I was extremely pleased with how my visit went. I have tons and tons of their juice back in my college apartment but because of some things that happened, I didn't bring enough back home in the bay and I ran out of juice just a week and a half before I go back to school.

For that reason, I thought I would pay a visit. The woman at the front desk was EXTREMELY helpful. I told her what kind of flavors I liked and she showed me a bunch of juices that fit my preferences.

Another cool thing about the walk in store is that they have 1/2 off juices not available for online purchase. I got a 1oz bottle for about $7 as well as some dual coil carts for about the same price you would expect to pay anywhere else online. How cool is that!?

And if any of you are wondering, i WAS able to see Geoff but I'll be honest, I had no idea it was him until I was about 3 quarters through my visit lol He seemed pretty busy so I didn't want to bother him but maybe next time I will seeing as he is the reason for the juices we all love!

Anyways, if you live in the Bay Area or even remotely close, you will not regret your visit here. They will mix anything you'd like by the way. Another plus!

Thanks Geoff and the woman who's name I can't remember!

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
I bet it was Lana. Very cool, and rattles formulas off the top of her head. Fricking genius! Kelly's (was that her name?) awesome too. She mixed up my special mix in like 2 minutes while I was there! They're all great. Hoping to see them all again at the Vape Meet they're (I think) hosting at their store in September.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread