• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

GTA vapers: anyone interested in these TV juices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitdiculous

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2010
Milton, Ontario
might be a silly question, but if you get the juice in a 30ml bottle and the doublers come in 30ml bottles do you just use another bottle of Xml and drip according to what you want it cut down to?

I noticed last night BA had the TV stuff and it seemed like the stock bottles with the labelling on em... unless he didn't use doublers and bought the juice "as is" mixed to the PG/VG level he already wanted?

FreeFlow

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
London, Ontario Canada
www.youtube.com
FF, cherry does taste different, I like it, thanks! Hope you enjoy the food flavours I couldn't... BTW used to be a chemist with a degree, so there's no impurities is the liquids you got other than from the original supplier ;)

Haha I didn't think you did anything to it, just wanted to know why the nic bottle was bright red and the doubler was light yellow. Though it might have gone bad or something :)

Fitdiculous

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2010
Milton, Ontario
That is most likely the case, TV doublers come in 60ml and 120ml

Did you get to try the Cafe Mocha?

no, I tried the Cafe Macchiato though, I think that was InkedCanadian's bottle... at that point I wasn't sure if I was truly tasting that flavour as my atty was exposed to sooooooooooooo many other flavours before that...

FreeFlow

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
London, Ontario Canada
www.youtube.com
thanks for the info.. you beat me to the cafe mocha :(
let me know how it tastes... been looking for a good "coffee type" flavour

Haven't tried it yet, but I to have been looking for a good coffee, every one I try tastes burnt and stays in my atty. This one smells delicious though. I'll send you a small sample if you want.

Fitdiculous

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2010
Milton, Ontario
Haven't tried it yet, but I to have been looking for a good coffee, every one I try tastes burnt and stays in my atty. This one smells delicious though. I'll send you a small sample if you want.

that would be awesome! I can meet up with you if it makes it easier... I'm in Milton, but work in St. Catharines so I pass by Hamilton everyday :)

Fitdiculous

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2010
Milton, Ontario
whatever u want, im sending a pacakege out next week so it's not a prob to send another. I work near Rennie and Woodward if you wanted to pick up.

not sure where that is.. I'll google map it...

edit: that seems to be right off the QEW so I can definitely swing by on my way home from work... no need for you to send out the package, you've been super generous to offer the sample as it is, I'll PM you to arrange pickup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread