Anyone else NOT like TV's juice? (excluding AC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimpleSins

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2010
SW Iowa
It seems the consensus around here is that Tasty Vapor has some really great juice. Based on that I have spent a fortune tasting different flavors they have and I am always so disappointed.

Atomic Cinacide - I love this. It's the only thing I vape now.

Anyone else in the same predicament? Does anyone have any suggestions on other places to get yummy juice?

I need help! I'm getting tired of the same old AC every day, all day.

I share your pain. I was lucky enough to get into the co-op, and I really haven't found any that moved me to buy a big bottle of anything. Even the much lauded Atomic Cinnacide tastes like chewed gum to me. I even patiently let them all sit for a week before attempting them.

I just finished the last cigarette in my pack last night, and I'm hoping that in a couple of weeks I can go back and taste these and I will have the almost sanctifying experience that almost everyone else seems to have.

And I will add, though, that it is not just TV. I have tried multiple vendors considered 'gold star' by most people and my experience has been the same. I've got one tobacco flavor from Vapor Station I like and one cappuccino from LiquidXpress, and other than those two, everything else has come up sorely lacking.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I just finished the last cigarette in my pack last night, and I'm hoping that in a couple of weeks I can go back and taste these and I will have the almost sanctifying experience that almost everyone else seems to have.
If you're still smoking some cigarettes, it may be that your tastebuds aren't working right yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread