• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Group Moderator Needed....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
As the rules state... every social group requires an active moderator, and ours has been missing since October of 2010, so it's safe to say we don't have one.

On a more personal note, I hope she is OK...

That being said, this thread is being started as a discussion to decide who should take the reigns moving forward.

I can't do it because I'm a registered supplier, and this rules out kcos and illustrated man as well...

We are an active group that behaves well in general, so a moderator just needs to be around in case somebody gets out of line or starts breaking rules, which by the way, we need to create as well.

So... we should look for suggestions, nominations, discussions etc.

At the end of three days we need to post a poll with all the nominees and then run a vote...

The poll winner becomes the moderator.

If there is only one nominee or a consensus can be established, no poll is needed... if it isn't unanimous, then the poll happens regardless. Majority in the poll dictates the winner...

So...

I nominate Rat_Sl... he's the brunt of most of our jokes, but he's on ECF a lot because he "works" at home... plus he's a level headed and bright individual that I feel would wield the power fairly.

Plus I like his sense of humor.

Any others?

Mookie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Rochester, NY
Ah, just like most government voting, I am technically qualified to vote, yet woefully underinformed. I guess I'm here to officially state that I have no objection to the current "incumbant". in other words - I got nothin' - carry on. :)

Yeah - that too but If I can vote than I 3rd Rat_SL.

"Rat_SL..he's a level headed and bright individual" - how disappointing! And no stripper either??? These are some tough rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread