Great Experience With My First Order...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synthnadz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2009
Florida
I ordered from Chris and the gang after reading some good reviews here last Friday (08/21). I received a friendly call from him that same afternoon to inform me that one of the flavors I'd ordered was out of stock. He helped me find an alternative, and even offered to send me an extra 10ml bottle of a new cappuccino. I was very pleased with how I was treated in every respect.

Anyway, I already received the order today (Monday 08/24). Everything was well packed, all of the promised extras were included, and I'm vaping my first cappuccino as I type this. It's very, very good. ;-)

I wanted to post this because I've seen some less-than-glowing reviews in the forums about myfreedomsmokes, and my experience has been nothing but great. As such, I felt compelled to contribute. So if you've been on the fence, go ahead and place an order already. ;-)

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
I say consider yourself very fortunate. I placed an order on 8/1 and I still haven't received it. Upon query to mamacat, I did get a prompt response mamacat saying it was being looked investigated 8/12, but nothing since. And my order was for one, just one, 125ml bottle of liquid.

Kinda scary.

Hey d5aa96,

I received your PM as well and - I AM SO SORRY! :oops: I totally dropped the ball on following up on your order. I have sent an e-mail to Chris with the pertinent information. I also have made a note in my phone to follow-up on it daily until the issue is resolved one way or another.

Again, I am so sorry for my slip up.

Many thanks ~ mamacat :)

Synthnadz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2009
Florida
I just wanted to share something quickly...

Chris sent me an extra bottle of 'Cappuccino Special Blend' as a freebie for not having one of my flavors in stock, and I gave it a shot last night.

Avoid this flavor at all costs. ;-)

It tasted like a 'special blend' of formaldehyde and battery acid - something was very, very wrong with this. I was actually physically sick for about 3-4 hours after trying to vape it out of my atomizer. I then went on to try blowing out and boiling the atty in a desperate attempt to get rid of the utter pollution, to no avail. It is literally unremovable.

On top of all that, the taste was so sickening that I was unable to vape even with a new atomizer for hours after the fact. My perception kept remembering the rancid flavor, and wouldn't allow me to escape it. Yes, it was that bad. I'm not exaggerating.

So, be careful people. Do no touch the 'cappuccino special blend', or you too may lose an atty as well as your mind. This must have been a terrible mistake. No one could've tasted this before shipping it. Very bad stuff.

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
I just wanted to share something quickly...

Chris sent me an extra bottle of 'Cappuccino Special Blend' as a freebie for not having one of my flavors in stock, and I gave it a shot last night.

Avoid this flavor at all costs. ;-)

It tasted like a 'special blend' of formaldehyde and battery acid - something was very, very wrong with this. I was actually physically sick for about 3-4 hours after trying to vape it out of my atomizer. I then went on to try blowing out and boiling the atty in a desperate attempt to get rid of the utter pollution, to no avail. It is literally unremovable.

On top of all that, the taste was so sickening that I was unable to vape even with a new atomizer for hours after the fact. My perception kept remembering the rancid flavor, and wouldn't allow me to escape it. Yes, it was that bad. I'm not exaggerating.

So, be careful people. Do no touch the 'cappuccino special blend', or you too may lose an atty as well as your mind. This must have been a terrible mistake. No one could've tasted this before shipping it. Very bad stuff.

Hey synthnadz,

You need to send Chris an e-mail to let him know. I am beginning to think that there must be an underlying issue and your report may help in determining where the problem lies.

Plus, I am sure he will replace it, too! ;)

Let me know if I can be of further assistance. Sorry for the trouble.

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
I say consider yourself very fortunate. I placed an order on 8/1 and I still haven't received it. Upon query to mamacat, I did get a prompt response mamacat saying it was being looked investigated 8/12, but nothing since. And my order was for one, just one, 125ml bottle of liquid.

Kinda scary.

d5aa96,

A replacement order is being shipped overnight to you this evening, so tomorrow you should have in hand the juice you ordered.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Leita

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Texas Coast
Another happy customer here. I've placed about four orders with Chris (I've yet to meet/talk to you, Mamacat.. glad he has some good help!).

First time I ordered online he phoned me about an hour later to let me know he was packing up my order and had some extra fun stuff he'd just gotten in if I wanted any substitutions. We had a nice chat, lots of fun to talk to and I had my order within 48 hours of placing it.

Since then I've ordered extra batteries, atomizers, juices, cases, all the assorted flotsam and jetsam any true vaporer needs to try. Never a problem. If something takes a few days.. well, that's okay with me since I've had orders from some companies take up to a month before shipping.

I live in a small town--really small--and it was truly amusing to be seen walking around with a blue-lit silver stick that puffed "smoke" that, if it smelled at all, was much more pleasant than Aunt Mabel's 25 year old bottle of Chanel #5 she has to wear during church every Sunday.

I've passed on the website to about a half-dozen friends who have since ordered from myfreedomsmokes and I've only heard complements about the process. Most of these people still order from Sears catalogs so if there's a test to be given to any company, Chris and his coworkers get gold stars, cookies, milk and five extra minutes of recess.

bewzer

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2009
Everett, Wa.
Another happy customer here. I've placed about four orders with Chris (I've yet to meet/talk to you, Mamacat.. glad he has some good help!).

First time I ordered online he phoned me about an hour later to let me know he was packing up my order and had some extra fun stuff he'd just gotten in if I wanted any substitutions. We had a nice chat, lots of fun to talk to and I had my order within 48 hours of placing it.

Since then I've ordered extra batteries, atomizers, juices, cases, all the assorted flotsam and jetsam any true vaporer needs to try. Never a problem. If something takes a few days.. well, that's okay with me since I've had orders from some companies take up to a month before shipping.

I live in a small town--really small--and it was truly amusing to be seen walking around with a blue-lit silver stick that puffed "smoke" that, if it smelled at all, was much more pleasant than Aunt Mabel's 25 year old bottle of Chanel #5 she has to wear during church every Sunday.

I've passed on the website to about a half-dozen friends who have since ordered from myfreedomsmokes and I've only heard complements about the process. Most of these people still order from Sears catalogs so if there's a test to be given to any company, Chris and his coworkers get gold stars, cookies, milk and five extra minutes of recess.

how far do you have to travel to have access to the interweb?

hehe j/k ;):p

d5aa96

Aug 12, 2009
Thanks mamacat! It didn't come "tomorrow," but it did show up the day after. I appreciate your expedition of the order.

The bottle is unlabeled and the unflavored has quite a different taste than other brands. Is there any way to know what goes in to the juice you sent?

The smell reminds me of valve oil from marching band.

d5aa96,

A replacement order is being shipped overnight to you this evening, so tomorrow you should have in hand the juice you ordered.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do.

d5aa96

Aug 12, 2009
  • Deleted by mamacat
  • Reason: Double Post

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
Hey d5,

I have not been ignoring your question, simply trying to get our supplier to hand over the information. If and when we get it, it will be posted on the site.

As for the smell of valve oil, I am not too sure what that smells like. However, I feel like most tobacco juices have a much different smell than vaping flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread