My MyFreedomSmokes Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

instantinlaw

ECF Veteran
So I should have posted this a couple of days ago, but here goes...

I was one of the lucky ones who got in on the Black Friday BOGO sale. I ordered a 40ml of Juicy Peach with Peach as a back up flavor and for the free 20ml I ordered Cappuccino.

The order postage was printed the same night and it came on the next Monday which I consider very fast shipping.

The order included a couple of extras that I wasn't expecting, but that certainly made using the juice a lot easier. Thanks :)

My first choice of Juicy Peach must have been out of stock, so I got a 40ml of Peach. Cappuccino was in stock. I love peach anything, so I wasn't disappointed that I didn't get the Juicy Peach.

So here's my take on the two flavors I ordered.

The peach smells like peach with a sort of citrus / alcohol overtone and It has a pleasing peach jolly rancher flavor when vaping. The first few hits on my 4081 are a little harsh, but once the atomizer warms up, the peach really comes through and the harshness mellows and I can't get enough of the stuff.

I knew I wanted peach for the 40ml but I wasn't sure what I wanted for the second flavor. I had read in the forum that a lot of people liked the Cappuccino, so I opted for that.

The Cappuccino has a very sweet chocolate smell and also tastes very sweet and chocolaty when vaped. Personally I don't like it, but I'm sure it's just me and anyone who likes chocolate will most likely like it. I think if it had a stronger coffee flavor I might have liked it a little better, but for now I'll save it as an emergency juice.

Overall I am very happy with the service and product I got from MyFreedomSmokes and I will certainly order again.

Thanks Chris! :)

VapingRulz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Florida
The Cappuccino has a very sweet chocolate smell and also tastes very sweet and chocolaty when vaped. Personally I don't like it, but I'm sure it's just me and anyone who likes chocolate will most likely like it. I think if it had a stronger coffee flavor I might have liked it a little better, but for now I'll save it as an emergency juice.

Overall I am very happy with the service and product I got from MyFreedomSmokes and I will certainly order again.

Thanks Chris! :)

I'm not a big fan of cappuccino either; too sweet. I would recommend trying the Keoke Coffee flavor next time. It is fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread