Another great flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Anyone that knows me knows that I LOVE MFS cappuccino. I think I have enough of it stored now to last at least 6 months. I'm working on getting that up to a year's worth,lol I recently made a 7 or 8 bottle order and purposely didn't order any cappuccino so I could try some more of Chris's flavors.

I have found a new staple. Guava. Wow is this good. It has a very fruity flavor with just the right amount of sweet flavor undertone. I'm terrible at describing flavors but this one has just wowed me beyond belief. I didn't think I would ever find anything that I liked as much as MFS cappuccino. It will definitely be a staple here now.

I also got pomegranite, Kona w/banana, honey, Mango and a couple of others that I can't think of right now. They are all fantastic. The mango has been a fave since I made my first order but somehow just got pushed to the side. I guess with all the other flavors I've ordered it just got forgotten. Well, it's back out of the cabinet. Don't be afraid to try new flavors. It will surprise you with what you find that you like.

Thanks Chris!

Jules22871

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
I have a good keoke caramel blend that I like a lot but MFS cappuccino is still my fave of all coffee flavors. Shoot, it's my fave of all flavors. I don't go anywhere without a 20ml bottle of it with me,lol Chris has also made me a chocolate. caramel coffee blend that is really good too. If you like coffee the way I do then you will love all three of those. Each has a very distinct flavor to them so you wont be getting a bunch of the same flavor.

jessiesuniverse

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
Kealia, HI
Ok....it was so hard to choose but I ordered yesterday... my husband is switching now to so I had to share my order and let him pick a few flavors as well...

My hubby picked: (left side) I picked

Jager Bomb , Chocolate Carmel Coffee (sounded to good!!)
Menthol , Raspberry Bavarian Cream
Dr. Pepper , Cappuccino
Guava (we both agreed!!) , Vanilla

AND I ordered some of the sale/sample RY4

:D :D :D :D

Last edited:

jessiesuniverse

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
Kealia, HI
Ok...I got my order YAY!!

We tried the Dr. Pepper ( one of my hubbys picks) and Yes..tastes like Dr. Pepper ...My hubbys cousin was here when we unpacked the order and even though he doesnt smoke ( he chews ..eeew) he HAD to try it..LOL..NOW he's thinking he wants to get himself a kit a nd some Dr. Pepper Juice LOL!!

So...I am working on the Chocolate Hazelnut right now and I have to say...I think the atomizers got mixed up...because I taste Dr. Pepper...and some Chocolate...and the mix tastes a little like sawdust....:oops:....So...I am going to have to get back to you on that one...I dont think I'm getting the right/true taste...LOL..

I guess I should clean my attys LOL..

Jules22871

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Get some denture cleaner. I use the Walmart brand of Polident. Put a tablet in a cup of water, add the attys and let them set overnight. The next morning rinse them really good nd let dry overnight. It takes a coupe days but I save over $70 in attys doing it. I refuse to boil an atty. It just doesn't seem like a good idea to me.

jessiesuniverse

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
Kealia, HI
Ok....I just tried the running under water...then drying it..and I am working on the chocolate carmel coffee...

I am giving it a rest for sec and all I can say is I am getting more of a burnt black coffee taste than a Cho-car-coffee taste...with a faint sawdust...LOL..eeew...Is it supposed to be sweet??...I am just trying to figure out if its my tastebuds...my atty stuck with a flavor..or I just dont like it...LOL..

Ok..I am finding that if I take tiny little "drags" I caan taste the carmel and a coffee finish...and less burnt/sawdust..LOL..am I weird?

LOL...We are getting ready to go to the store for the denture cleaner you suggested ...

Oh..and Jager Bomb...Tastes like Jager Bomb...NOt MY cup of Tea BUT my hubby ( a bit younger than me) who is the one who picked it LOVES it...

Guava is pretty good...the first time I tried it on my funky atomizer it reminded me of Guava Jam.. .with a bit of saw dust...LOL
My hubbys clean atomizer has it tasting like a guava hard candy..I think the double flavor would be better but it is good...:thumbs:

The menthol (I'm not really a menthol girl..once again it was my hubbys pic) IS VERY GOOD :thumbs:

OH..and Jules THANK YOU for helping me with this :)

Last edited:

jessiesuniverse

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
Kealia, HI
Ok..atomizer all fixed up...

Chocolate Hazelnut...YUMMMY!!!!!:thumbs:
Cappuccino.....YUMMY!!!!:thumbs:
Vanilla.......YUMMY.....:thumbs:

I have a few more to try again..with a good atty...Guava, Raspberry Bavarian Cream,and Chocolate Carmel Coffee....

I am sure they are GREAT...my husband and I have yet to dislike anything we've ordered from MFS. and since theres a sale now...I will probably order more....LOL..I cant help it!!!I like sales...LOL

Jules22871

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Ok..atomizer all fixed up...

Chocolate Hazelnut...YUMMMY!!!!!:thumbs:
Cappuccino.....YUMMY!!!!:thumbs:
Vanilla.......YUMMY.....:thumbs:

I have a few more to try again..with a good atty...Guava, Raspberry Bavarian Cream,and Chocolate Carmel Coffee....

I am sure they are GREAT...my husband and I have yet to dislike anything we've ordered from MFS. and since theres a sale now...I will probably order more....LOL..I cant help it!!!I like sales...LOL

I love all the above!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread