Golden Gate Vapor- Pineapple Peach

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejuiceconnoisseur

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2013
Melbourne, FL
[h=2]Golden Gate Vapor- Pineapple Peach[/h] Filed under: E-Juice Reviews and Ratings — Leave a comment
November 19, 2013

I remember when I was young, I loved that moment when my mother would thaw the can of frozen pineapple/peach/orange juice (from concentrate), mix the required three cans of tap water into it, and serve up a tall glass of tropical heaven. Golden Gate Vapor has also, just like my beloved mother, served up an E-juice of tropical heaven (without that ‘from concentrate’ taste, and without the inclusion of the orange of course), in their aptly-named Pineapple Peach. These are two flavors that have been proven time and time again to work VERY well in E-juice. They’re citrus, but not overly citrus. Their flavors are smooth and velvety, and neither of them are overbearing in any way. The combination of the two actually increases the smoothness and veltety-ness factor of the resulting juice exponentially. And with Golden Gate Vapor’s penchant for nailing the perfect ratio of VG (Vegetable Glycerin) to PG (Propylene Glycol) by taking into account the PG which the flavorings themselves are housed in, the PG or VG that contains the nicotine, in addition to the base liquids used for the mixture, this juice has everything going for it.

As stated above, the flavor of Pineapple Peach by Golden Gate Vapor is, not surprisingly, heavy on both the pineapple and peach. However, I am tempted to think that there may be a very tiny hint of banana, or possibly mango mixed in to this liquid, as well. I can’t stress enough the actual smoothness level of this vape. If you could vaporize silk that had been used to wrap a fruit salad made entirely of pineapple and peach slices (with, again, a hint of banana and/or mango) the resulting vapor would be this glorious creation by Golden Gate Vapor. Then, on top of the silky character of Pineapple Peach E-juice, we once again find that perfect moisture level that projects vaping far beyond any dry, smoking experience one might find in analog, tobacco cigarettes, cigars, pipes, or even hookahs.

A vary thick, nearly opaque cloud of vapor will be produced by your clearomizer, no matter what type you use, whether it be an expensive Genesis clearo, or a cheapo CE-4. I vaped Pineapple Peach in several different ways, with several E-cigarette hardware combinations. First, I used it in a T-4 clearo, with a bottom-atomizer, on an eGo-Twist 1100 with the voltage set around 4 volts… the result was, of course, perfect. Then I took out the big guns and vaped this Golden Gate Vapor juice on my eVic with a Kanger ProTank. I set the wattage at 7.5 with a voltage of 4.41… the result was, of course, even more perfect. Golden Gate manufactures E-juices that are almost, if I may be so bold, meal replacements... (Click here to read the rest of my review.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread