Golden Gate Vapor- Honey Dew

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejuiceconnoisseur

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2013
Melbourne, FL
[h=2]Golden Gate Vapor- Honey Dew[/h] Filed under: E-Juice Reviews and Ratings — Leave a comment
November 6, 2013

I may be a little biased when it comes to anything based out of San Francisco or the Bay Area in general, because… well, I left my heart in San Francisco. To be completely accurate, I actually left it in Monterey, but that whole area along the Northern California Coast is beautiful. That beauty bleeds through into everything produced out of the area; the architecture, the art, the cars, the women, and apparently even the E-juice. Golden Gate Vapor is probably going to become one of those cream-of-the-crop e-liquid manufacturers if their Honey Dew juice is a good indicator of the quality of their production standards. If someone were to shrink themselves down to the size of a runt-of-the-litter, teacup, pigmy platypus embryo, and shrink a honeydew melon down to a comparable size, and squeeze the juice of the melon directly onto the atomizer as you drew the vapor into your mouth, that’s pretty much the degree of freshness and perfect honeydew-ness we’re talking about with this Golden Gate Vapor flavor.

The perfectly sweet and velvety flavor of the typical ripened honeydew melon is present the second the thick, humid vapor of Golden Gate Vapor’s Honey Dew E-juice passes the threshold of your lips. I personally believe that the watermelon and the honeydew melon are the best flavors of the melon family of fruit for inclusion in E-liquids. The characteristic flavors of these two melons, and their natural sweetness and soft, understated sense of velvety smoothness translate perfectly into the language of vaping. Which is to say in layman’s terms; this Honey Dew E-juice is really, unbelievably, incredibly, spectacularly, stupendously, insanely awesome in every way… and you may just stop trying... (Click here to read the rest of my review.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread