Golden Gate Vapor- Melon Chill

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejuiceconnoisseur

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2013
Melbourne, FL
[h=2]Golden Gate Vapor- Melon Chill[/h] Filed under: E-Juice Reviews and Ratings — Leave a comment
November 15, 2013

I’m beginning to think that the gods might become angry with us all, because we seem to continually run top-secret reconnaissance missions into the fortified kitchens of Mt. Olympus’ kitchens to steal recipes that no mere mortal should ever be allowed to experience in an imperfect state. I feel a smiting coming on for Golden Gate Vapor for leading this undercover journey to heaven and back in order to win through with the prized, golden Melon Chill recipe from Zeus’s personal cookbook. (Or would that be Hera’s cookbook… has Women’s Lib found its way to the halls of the Greek gods?) The mastermixers in the laboratory of Golden Gate Vapor have not only figured out how to pack all of the dense, foggy moisture in the San Francisco atmosphere into every single bottle of their e-liquids, but they have found that perfect ratio of melon to menthol which many vape companies have come close to, but so far none have truly mastered in its entirety. That ratio is tantamount to cracking the Bible Code, or proving a mathematical pattern to stock market fluctuations. It should be one of those things that’s simply hypothesised in speculative fiction, but thanks to our friends over there in that awe-inspiring, scenic view from the late Alphonse Capone’s prison cell at Alcatraz, it is now a reality that can be seen, touched, and most importantly, tasted.

The flavor of the melon chill is a cross between several popular strains of the melon family, such as the delectable honeydew, the scrumptious watermelon, and the delicious cantaloupe (flip fantasia!… pop-quiz 90′s kids!). The “chill” of Golden Gate Vapor’s Melon Chill is a perfect, cooling boost to the melon flavors, without bearing enough of its own presence to take away from the fruit flavors at all. There is the tiniest, not too understated, definitely not too overstated, hint of mintiness in the after taste of the Melon Chill vaping experience, otherwise I would assume that the throat “cooling” effect came from koolada, rather than menthol. The best analogy I can think of to describe how this E-juice affects the palate is to imagine Tropical Smoothie (or Jamba Juice, for all you hippies out west)... (Click here to read the rest of my review.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread