• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

God will get you if you close this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Is there really a need to argue about any theistic system (including ATHEISM? It counts.)

So like, my sis is an atheist and she's one of the nicest people I know. Her particular philosophy is "be nice to other people."

I am hoping this thread is similar, in the sense that it's not endless arguing over which deity does what? That's not very fun, and there are ENOUGH people killing each other over religion, I've always included in MY theistic system: "Don't be a (censored). And, part of not being a "censored" involves NOT arguing about it period.

No one will convince anyone, and frankly it's not worth my time. I was hoping this would be an enjoyable place, not an argumentative one.

Guess I'll be seeing. You can worship WHATEVER you want, for a long time my "THEISM" was the cold tile of the bathroom floor, as I puked. So, like, if you can worship a TOILET and not get gunned down by the fierce, angry wrath of WHATEVER GOD?

Surely there is no need for further argument. We're all NOT going to find out for SURE until we die, so killing non-believers and etc.? It's kind of giving them the "jump" on the truth. Seems a bit contradictory to me....

Anna
If she practices mindfulness you could piss her off by calling her a cryptobuddhist. Sorry. Moment of evil there.

lil_buddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2017
qt.jpeg

stylemessiah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2015
Sydney, Australia
I was .........ing at the exact moment the last Pope died, therefore I killed him

And I will gladly w@nk (kill) again if it removes another figurehead of a destructive organisation who claims their leader is a magical sky fairy....

You have been warned....

My stroke is more powerful than your God

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I was .........ing at the exact moment the last Pope died, therefore I killed him

And I will gladly w@nk (kill) again if it removes another figurehead of a destructive organisation who claims their leader is a magical sky fairy....

You have been warned....

My stroke is more powerful than your God

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
I always suspected that’s what cats were doing when they had one leg way up in the air. Does explain the hat though.

Shadowtao

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2010
Over There
In the absence of compelling evidence, I don't see how one can state as fact that Jesus or Mohammad could speak for 'him' and Shadowtao could not.
Christians do not claim Jesus speaks for god, they claim he is god. And I never said I was speaking for god either. I was simply passing on what he said to me. Btw god vapes, blows gigantic clouds too.

• Love
Reactions: Sloth Tonight
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread