• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

God Loves You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009

• [*] God is love and God loves you (2 Corinthians 13:11)
    [*] Nothing can separate you from the love of God (Romans 8:35, 38-39)
    [*] God loves you even while you are still a sinner (Ephesians 2:4-5)
    [*] God created you for His pleasure (Revelation 4:11)
    [*] God knew you before you were born, even as you were "knitted in your mother's womb" (Isaiah 43:7)
    [*] God gave His only Son so that you can live forever with Him (John 3:16)
    [*] God calls you His friend (John 15:15)
    [*] God disciplines those whom He loves (Hebrews 12:5-6)
    [*] God's sovereignty limits your crisis and gives meaning to your problems (Job 1:12; 2:6)
    [*] God comforts you in your troubles, not necessarily from your troubles (2 Corinthians 1:4)
    [*] God says in His word, "For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope" (Jeremiah 29:11)
    [*] The Lord is your helper (Hebrews 13:6).

"I got off at the Pennsylvania depot as a tramp, and for a year I begged on the streets for a living. One day I touched a man on the shoulder and said, "Hey, mister, can you give me a dime?" As soon as I saw his face, I was shocked to see that it was my own father. I said, "Father, Father, do you know me?" Throwing his arms around me and with tears in his eyes, he said, "Oh my son, at last I've found you! I've found you. You want a dime? Everything I have is yours." Think of it. I was a tramp. I stood begging my own father for ten cents, when for 18 long years he had been looking for me to give me all that he had."

Read the rest here: http://www.cambridgenazarene.org/webdocs/Sermon1.cfm

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com

• [*] God is love and God loves you (2 Corinthians 13:11)
    [*] Nothing can separate you from the love of God (Romans 8:35, 38-39)
    [*] God loves you even while you are still a sinner (Ephesians 2:4-5)
    [*] God created you for His pleasure (Revelation 4:11)
    [*] God knew you before you were born, even as you were "knitted in your mother's womb" (Isaiah 43:7)
    [*] God gave His only Son so that you can live forever with Him (John 3:16)
    [*] God calls you His friend (John 15:15)
    [*] God disciplines those whom He loves (Hebrews 12:5-6)
    [*] God's sovereignty limits your crisis and gives meaning to your problems (Job 1:12; 2:6)
    [*] God comforts you in your troubles, not necessarily from your troubles (2 Corinthians 1:4)
    [*] God says in His word, "For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope" (Jeremiah 29:11)
    [*] The Lord is your helper (Hebrews 13:6).

"I got off at the Pennsylvania depot as a tramp, and for a year I begged on the streets for a living. One day I touched a man on the shoulder and said, "Hey, mister, can you give me a dime?" As soon as I saw his face, I was shocked to see that it was my own father. I said, "Father, Father, do you know me?" Throwing his arms around me and with tears in his eyes, he said, "Oh my son, at last I've found you! I've found you. You want a dime? Everything I have is yours." Think of it. I was a tramp. I stood begging my own father for ten cents, when for 18 long years he had been looking for me to give me all that he had."

Read the rest here: How Much Does God Love

Romans 8:38-39

" For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread