Status
Not open for further replies.

jaybird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
MI USA
www.greatlakesvapor.com
Its been a long time sense Iv done a sale just for the first GLV..the mini. Yep that,s right the MINI is the first model ever built..not the 5V. Last week we did the SUPER MINI, this week I'm knocking $10 off the price of the GLV MINI .We have stock that's just waiting for a new home. This week we are doing the MINI, next week it will be the 5v, and it just wouldn't be a GLV sale with out giving something away for FREE!!!. 2 random GLV customers this week and, next will receive a matching 5v or mini with their order. You wont be told your the winner. No emails no phone calls , it will just be in the box when you open it. Can leaving a bump here help you win?....maybe, maybe not. It never hurts to try. Will we give away a 3rd prize?....who knows. Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays to the whole ECF. Good luck and have fun.

-Jay
on-white-1.png

Lau517

Verified Member
Mar 1, 2010
ex ANALOG KID in nh
There always has to be a whiny one in the bunch. When I spoke to you earlier today I thought you said the 5 volt would be on sale this week. = ( If I wait til next week for the 5 volt sale, do you think it will still arrive in time for Christmas? My order from October was somehow lost in cyber world... out floating in space somewhere. :laugh:

Either way I love you guys. I can't say enough about my experience getting and using my own 5 volt. Haven't touched an analog since Sept 14th and no longer have any desire to do so. I LOVE MY GLV! THANK YOU JAY & SARAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread