Giveaway! 10 x Univapo Unico Kits up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
First of all, HELLO!!
I am very new to the forum, and relatively new to vaping so please be patient with me ... Lol I don't mean to appear as stupid!!
Anyway, can you tell me how to enter the contest?? Thanks in advance!!

I am very old to the forum and very experienced un vaping and you're not being stupid.

For some reason the initial post on this thread isn't there for some reason. Welcome!

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    First of all, HELLO!!
    I am very new to the forum, and relatively new to Vaping so please be patient with me ... Lol I don't mean to appear as stupid!!
    Anyway, can you tell me how to enter the contest?? Thanks in advance!!
    You can find the info in the first post on this thread:

"To stand a chance of being a winner, Univapo would some feedback on what you think looks good about their current lineup. All you need to do to enter is take a look at their site and post in this thread, which of their kits you think would make a great vape.

And whats more, Univapo are looking for product testers right now, so if you don't win here, there is another chance to be get a free kit and lots more, sign up to be a tester here - 100 Product Testers Wanted! Ordinary People Can Be Also Influential!"

This actually looks like a pretty terrific pod kit. I'm so used to my VooPoo mod and its power, I haven't really ventured into pod mods. But this seems to have some good power and the size of it is nice (not too small). It literally looks like a smaller version of a full size mod with the digital screen and all the options to view. The side filling is brilliant and love that it is leak proof. Plus, having the choices of 4 different coils is great. I'm someone who prefers cooler vaping so I'd have that choice between the 0.8 or the 1.2 ohm. The colors are snazzy. It's actually hard to choose just one. But I'd go with Darkred. I am super intrigued by this mod pod and would love to score one!

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    I've been using a pod system for years now, glad to gt rid of the big, bulky mods. This is definitely of interest to me as it seems to have a lot of the advantages of a mod with the convenience of the smaller pod systems.

I really like the fill system plus the safety considerations built into the system. Then the one thing that's bugged me most with the pods is leakage. Invariably, at some point, I end up with a sticky ecig that I have to dry off and clean the liquid out of it. This one looks like it addresses that issue.

I think my next one might be one of these.

Reactions: hittman

SteelVapor

ECF Veteran
    Jun 9, 2009
    Jupiter, FL.
    Unico looks pretty cool, especially the darker colors. I have been vaping since 2009 and still never tried a pod system. I remember when we had to build our own mods So glad that time has past and new cool stuff is coming out.
    I use all-in-one systems, currently Aspire Plato which is on its last leg; and don't think coils avaliable any more.

Would love to give the Unico Pod System a try. Would love to be a tester also! 11 years vaping, and I write investigative reports daily for work.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I have avoided pods because of the poor filling methods. This side fill is looking great.

I thought all tickets for cars were called "moving violations." Speeding, running a stop sign, etc.? In fact, if a cop can JUST convince a drunk to shove his key in the ignition, BOOM DUI "moving violation."

I don't think I have ever heard a ticket/DUI/etc. If you are in an accident and not the offending party, it's not a moving violation. If you ARE the offending party then yes, it is a moving violation. At that point. I THOUGHT??? So I was always told and I know some cops (happily and tragically.)

Anna

They aren't the first ones to have side filling. I've tried others that are side fill.

Reactions: stols001
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread