Giveaway! 10 x Univapo Unico Kits up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Ok so, a brand some of you might not know this week, Univapo are offering up 10 of the Unico kits, for ECF members only.

CONGRATULATIONS WINNERS!
    Please DM me your email so I can pass it to Univapo to be fulfilled.

@Henry Toy
    @Nobusuke Tagomi
    @philbh
    @CAAB
    @hittman
    @Vapah
    @YDeeJay
    @MastaFlyOfficial
    @CharlesL
    @rosesense

The contest will run from the 10th - 24th of August.

The fully featured Unico Mod Pod is equipped with 0.3ohm & 0.6ohm mesh coils and 0.8ohm&1.2ohm BVC coils, with a unique and convenient filling system

To stand a chance of being a winner, Univapo would some feedback on what you think looks good about their current lineup. All you need to do to enter is take a look at their site and post in this thread, which of their kits you think would make a great vape.

And whats more, Univapo are looking for product testers right now, so if you don't win here, there is another chance to be get a free kit and lots more, sign up to be a tester here - 100 Product Testers Wanted! Ordinary People Can Be Also Influential!

And finally, Univapo’s new Unix kit is launching soon, and they would like to offer ECF members 40% discount, by simply using the code “UNIXFLAVOR”.

Find out more about Unico mod pod in this video:

Univapo

mmexport1596701227221.jpg

Last edited:

Vapah

ECF Veteran
  • Jan 17, 2014
    Mechanicsville, VA, United States
    I have tried pod systems in the past without much success. I am still attached to box mods. This looks like a good middle ground device. A screen that looks like I still have control over the device. I like the red or dark red and I would stray away from the gold and camo. I would like a review or video that shows a more indepth view of the functions of the device. The magnetic head looks like a cool function, I'm curious as to how well the magnets work.

Last edited:

Steamhammer

ECF Veteran
    Jun 5, 2020
    Germany
    First I have to admit that I'm more the Box Mod + RTA Guy and have zero experience with Pod Kits.
    The Unico Mod Pod looks to me like the best choice in Univapo's lineup. I like that you have a good sight on the liquid level and the ability to change coil heads. What's also good is that it seems to have airflow control (although I didn't find it mentioned on the website). The screen and adjustable wattage is also a pro.
    I have only one minor complaint: A Micro-USB Port is outdated in 2020.
    But all in all, this seems like a good vape and I would be happy to get one for testing.

MLEJ

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 14, 2020
    The Unico looks like it offers about what the other pod mods on the market do. It seems to be well-designed, with its easy filling and accessible charging port, etc. The bottom looks a little iffy to me, though; like it would be easy to knock over. It's going to be difficult to make it a stand-out in a crowded field. Good luck.

The Zumix pod looks appealing to me: SS coil, VV, nice finish, auto fire option. Using popping the cap off & on to relieve stress as a marketing angle ... doubt that's really going to fly.

• Creative
    Reactions: VaPorrini

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 9, 2010
    Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
    The site overall looks decent, though I focused on the Unico. A decent looking set, goodselection of coils.

Changes I'd suggest (none of these are bad, just minor things):
    State what the coils are made of (kanthal, SS, nichrome, unobtanium)

Voltage range - "0" makes no sense, other than that's what happens when it's powered off or low battery protection has kicked in. Given 5w minimum power and the 1.2 ohm coil it's 2.45V, or 1.22V with the 0.3 ohm coil (Ohm's law).

Max power 49w. Ohm's law says that happens when you've got 3.8v and the 0.3 ohm coil. Does the mod implement boost circuitry to keep the 3.8v output after the battery itself is below 3.8v? If it does, great, please say so. If it doesn't, it should also be noted.

Last edited:

Henry Toy

Jul 28, 2020
    United States
    I only have one pod kit, but have looked and tried others. Nice to see a change in the pod/tank form factor, different from other square or tank shaped ones. Good selection of coils that include mesh and wire. Good selection of colors, although I am not a fan of camouflage.

I prefer replaceable batteries rather than a built in one for the sake of longevity, once the built in battery is unusable the entire mod is no longer usable. Perhaps offer an RBA for those that may want one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread