Innokin Coolfire Giveaway - 15 Kits up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Giveaways are back, with a great chance to win from our good friends at innokin!

As before we're lucky to have the vaping legends @Dimitris and @pbusardo on hand to answer all your questions!

Enter the giveaway simply by posting in this thread and ask Phil & Dimitris a question about the CoolFire Z80, Zenith II, MTL vaping, or anything else vape related that you have been dying to ask or would be useful for the vaping community here at ECF.

10 winners can choose either one of two options for their prizes;

Option 1
    1 pcs Coolfire Z80 kit + 1 pcs Zlide tank

Option 2
    1 pcs Coolfire Z50 kit + 1 pcs Zenith II tank

Colours will be chosen at random.

But wait!! There are also 5 Extra ECF Thread Grand Prizes:

1pcs Coolfire Z80 kit + 1 pcs Zenith II tank + 1 pack of Z-Coil + 1pcs Innokin hat

The 5 Grand prize packs will be given to 5 participants who ask the best, most interesting questions below, as chosen personally by Phil and Dimitris.

Winners must be of legal vaping age, only one prize per person, and this giveaway will run from July 9th to 15th.

Good luck & thank you for your support!

InnokinGiveaway.jpg

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Will the Coolfire Z80 F0/Fourier technology work on any tank, and more specifically, can it work on rebuildables. If not, is there a design in the works to produce such an RDA?

Thanks in advance for your reply and contest :)

VStorm

ECF Veteran
    Dec 21, 2017
    Got one question and one suggestion [emoji4]

Wattage increments by 0.5. Why not 0.1? At least up to 20W, after 20W it is fine by 0.5. For mostly low wattage (10-12W) vaper like myself I find it important.
    Perhaps on those coils provided it does not make much difference [emoji848]

Suggestion.
    My Ajax tank with MVP5 was flipped on the kitchen table. I vaped and small plastic piece from the drip tip almost ended up in my lungs. Luckily I managed to spit it out on time.
    This sounds funny but you get the point [emoji16]
    The plastic drip tips provided with Ajax tanks are too thin and fragile and a potential danger when cracked.

Best regards
    590b746c614ac9424a6c99f472b48996.jpg

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    What's special about this technology?
    I can barely pronounce it, let alone explain it. lol.

The device sends a low level a/c current to the coil that knocks off the crud and helps juice up the wick. This, in turn, add longevity to the coil. Maybe that's right.

I'd be interested in seeing this work with my rebuildables, as the current state of vaping hardware transactions are becoming more and more difficult. How much does a brick of Z coils cost and how long will they last? {rhetorical}

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread