breakfastchef

Moved On
Feb 12, 2009
  • Deleted by imeothanasis

Stickless

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2009
Translation...

I imagine this it means that they are not anymore friends… this shame…

I better thought from you a time. big time interval behind. goodbye my friend. You we will forget

Huh???:confused:

Judas asking for sympathy...

emot19.gif

UptownRiot

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2009
Jacksonville, FL
GG is the best device out there. Sorry guys, dont say again I am arrogant, its just the truth.

I'm not at all interested in bashing anyone's PV, unless it's an NPRO, but with this type of attitude and seeming lack of respect for anyone elses product I'm not surprised you got trolled.

I won't be back to see your replies because I really want no part in what's going on with either side of this issue. However, I'll say that you could really use a taste of humility, and respect for the other innovators in the industry.

To those of you that have, and love, a GG. Great for you, I'm glad you've found a PV you can depend on and stand behind.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I'm not at all interested in bashing anyone's PV, unless it's an NPRO, but with this type of attitude and seeming lack of respect for anyone elses product I'm not surprised you got trolled.

I won't be back to see your replies because I really want no part in what's going on with either side of this issue. However, I'll say that you could really use a taste of humility, and respect for the other innovators in the industry.

To those of you that have, and love, a GG. Great for you, I'm glad you've found a PV you can depend on and stand behind.

You are right my friend, I agree with you, but this attitute came of the others attitute.

taukimada

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Tullahoma, Tn
www.youtube.com

taukimada

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Tullahoma, Tn
www.youtube.com

Ridewithme38

Moved On
Jun 22, 2009

taukimada

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Tullahoma, Tn
www.youtube.com

breakfastchef

Moved On
Feb 12, 2009

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
OK guys....the war's over. Those of you who have had threads deleted by Imeo, please leave this forum for the night, until we can get this straightend out with SJ. I think it's pretty obvious Imeo does not want you here and it is his forum....so let's just move along because we don't want this kind of trouble here.

So goodnight Tauki...and BC...and TDM....and whoever else Imeo had made it clear he does not want posting here. We will get it straigtened out with SJ as soon as possible (taking into consideration the time difference, of course).

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation! :)

Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread