GG's surface imperfections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ast_Isis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Fort Worth, TX
Is it just me or is anyone else rather disturbed by this news? I am not upset with Imeo, Lisa, or Rob but rather.... well...confused. :?:

Business partnerships dissolve frequently but are not typically aired publicly. All that does is cause confusion and hard feelings. Usually an agreed upon statement is released to alleviate any issues with customers and create a smooth transition between suppliers.

harpo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Yuba City, California
Is it just me or is anyone else rather disturbed by this news? I am not upset with Imeo, Lisa, or Rob but rather.... well...confused. :?:

Business partnerships dissolve frequently but are not typically aired publicly. All that does is cause confusion and hard feelings. Usually an agreed upon statement is released to alleviate any issues with customers and create a smooth transition between suppliers.

I agree it could have been handle in a more business/professional like manner.

Last edited:

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
  • Deleted by imeothanasis

BubbleBobble

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2010
Louisiana, USA
It's upsetting to me. I love how friendly and helpful everyone is on the GG subforum, hence the reason I've been lurking here for quite a long time. It's sad when business gets in the way of a friendship, I've seen it happen a couple times in my life.

I guess the reason why it was broadcasted to us on here is because of how soon the new GGTS is being released and the high anticipation/demand for the product. I hope that's the reason.

Very sorry that your partnership had to end like this Lisa and Imeo. I'm sure the future holds good things for you both, with or without each other.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com

booker

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2010
London
It's upsetting to me. I love how friendly and helpful everyone is on the GG subforum, hence the reason I've been lurking here for quite a long time. It's sad when business gets in the way of a friendship, I've seen it happen a couple times in my life.
Happens. I just hope the corpse of the event won't be dragged around for too long, or worse would be left to rot, and we'll all go back to our activities - that is enjoying the forum, the GGs, vaping and friendship..and life ;)

Last edited:

Dacoopah

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2009

Thundercats

May 14, 2010
Lawton, OK

yaks1974

Feb 1, 2010
Australia
This current unfortunate situation is starting to gain enough momentum to spiral way out of control! Everybody just needs to relax.
Buisiness partnerships dissolve all the time for various reasons. I know it is human nature to be inquisitive, but the reasons for this unfortunate event should remain private.
At the end of the day I will support both Imeo and Lisa, I don't think it is neccessary to take sides on this matter.
I don't know either of them personally but i will continue to do buisiness with both of them because I love the service that Imeo gives me as the creator of the GG and I love the service Lisa provides me as a supplier of ecig equipment.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com

keon718nyc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I havent been posting on the forums but been reading lately instead. I am not going to get involved with any of this as it does not involve me. But i must make a comment due to the fact that in my own opinion i feel that certain posts turn into something they were not supposed to be in the GG forum. I am not taking anyones sides but i feel that some of these posts and comments should be talked in private and not tear up the forum on other things rather then the topics thread. I see alot of negativity and stuff and if you are a supplier you should be a little more private with your posts and not let the world know so much of whats not needed to be heard here. I will continue buying GG's from Imeo/Rob, or anyone who sells it becouse its te best product i ever used. sorry to hear about you not carrying the GG anymore Lisa and sorry to see Vapn sell his GG's and go like that. I just wish some of this talk and negative posts would be done in private. No need to get into details, and nothing more to say....

keon718nyc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Still wrapping them in toilet paper to send to suppliers???

Wow! For someone with 10 posts and only been vaping for a short time, you sure have alot to say insulting the way GG's are packaged to suppliers. Are you a supplier? I see you have not posted in the GG side of the forums till now. Looks like someone got to your head or its possible you are picking a fight becouse you are bored..... I have 6 GG's and they all came perfect to my door, so even if they were in toilet paper it doesnt F'ing matter, am i right? Sorry if im a bit sensitive but i must vent due to dumb remarks here.:censored:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Wow! For someone with 10 posts and only been vaping for a short time, you sure have alot to say insulting the way GG's are packaged to suppliers. Are you a supplier? I see you have not posted in the GG side of the forums till now. Looks like someone got to your head or its possible you are picking a fight becouse you are bored..... I have 6 GG's and they all came perfect to my door, so even if they were in toilet paper it doesnt F'ing matter, am i right? Sorry if im a bit sensitive but i must vent due to dumb remarks here.:censored:

The best thing is that I have some really serious gendleman on my forum! Thanks Keon my friend:)

booker

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2010
London
Didn't want to say a bloody word, but I cant. I can't agree more with you Keon.

Going private talk, arguing so strong, one on another, openly, is bad for business. Bad bad bad.

Private is private, open is open. Adult people do understand it and can control their tongue.

Simply saying "guys we're done, no more GG from Cloud9 from today" is enough.

Everyone who would want to know why will ask in PMs/email anyway. And to put it more professional, both sides could have release an agreed statement later.

That is what you can do to protect your customers and your business...and your friends. And that's one - business and customers, friends can't separate. Not only current ones, but also the future ones. And there will be many of them.

Those teams on various forums, so called - "Team Lisa" , "Team Imeo" are your friends, turning away one team vs another, how silly is that? And while they will support and buy from you, there might be not enough of them to buy enough to give you bread, or simply wanting you to keep you doing what you do now. And this is only two days arguing, people! I believe you want your businesses run longer than that. If so, mind there are 40k users on ECF.

Do you care a lot of people gonna read your, sometimes childish posts, looking here and there watching your weird behaviour? You can't be seriously thinking of using this situation to get an advantage or something, on the market, right? Is anyone seriously thinking this is so good to read how are you arguing and trying, obviously subconsciously (because you believe you are both okay) using your customers and even one of rivalry creators onto "your" side and collecting "points" against the other?

Well, reading what's happening here I have concerns, this is what is precisely happening.

Sorry to be bitter here. I like you both guys, and without taking anyone's side and I'm staying both your customer, and this is the only reason I let myself to say what I just said. Otherwise, if I'd be just anyone, coming here just off the street, I'd immediately go buy stuff from somewhere else, and wouldn't even care who you are, what you do, and what other people say about you - good or bad - I'd just go and find some other place.

I can easily think, anyone going emotional here are either already turned 180 degrees from both of you, or will get gone soon. Remember, in bad times only friends stick together, others simply don't care. There are too many resellers and to many creators on the market these days, they will buy where there's not only quality, but also..the peace and stability.

I don't wanna hear who started it, I don't wanna hear who's fault it is. It's over - so get over it here and now. Anyone who will want more info will ask you off-forum anyway.

Peace. :facepalm:

Last edited:

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com

I guess the reason why it was broadcasted to us on here is because of how soon the new GGTS is being released and the high anticipation/demand for the product. I hope that's the reason.

Very sorry that your partnership had to end like this Lisa and Imeo. I'm sure the future holds good things for you both, with or without each other.

Thank you very much Bublle my friend. We will be fine, with you supporting us here:)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Life is too short, and Business is business, and it should be kept private. I want to stay out of this too, I just feel its a shame something couldnt have been worked out......It doesnt feel right..... But the world will still turn, and the gg's will still sell....so I guess, Life go's on...

-Tim
Exactlty as you said Tim!!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Didn't want to say a bloody word, but I cant. I can't agree more with you Keon.

Going private talk, arguing so strong, one on another, openly, is bad for business. Bad bad bad.

Private is private, open is open. Adult people do understand it and can control their tongue.

Simply saying "guys we're done, no more GG from Cloud9 from today" is enough.

Everyone who would want to know why will ask in PMs/email anyway. And to put it more professional, both sides could have release an agreed statement later.

That is what you can do to protect your customers and your business...and your friends. And that's one - business and customers, friends can't separate. Not only current ones, but also the future ones. And there will be many of them.

Those teams on various forums, so called - "Team Lisa" , "Team Imeo" are your friends, turning away one team vs another, how silly is that? And while they will support and buy from you, there might be not enough of them to buy enough to give you bread, or simply wanting you to keep you doing what you do now. And this is only two days arguing, people! I believe you want your businesses run longer than that. If so, mind there are 40k users on ECF.

Do you care a lot of people gonna read your, sometimes childish posts, looking here and there watching your weird behaviour? You can't be seriously thinking of using this situation to get an advantage or something, on the market, right? Is anyone seriously thinking this is so good to read how are you arguing and trying, obviously subconsciously (because you believe you are both okay) using your customers and even one of rivalry creators onto "your" side and collecting "points" against the other?

Well, reading what's happening here I have concerns, this is what is precisely happening.

Sorry to be bitter here. I like you both guys, and without taking anyone's side and I'm staying both your customer, and this is the only reason I let myself to say what I just said. Otherwise, if I'd be just anyone, coming here just off the street, I'd immediately go buy stuff from somewhere else, and wouldn't even care who you are, what you do, and what other people say about you - good or bad - I'd just go and find some other place.

I can easily think, anyone going emotional here are either already turned 180 degrees from both of you, or will get gone soon. Remember, in bad times only friends stick together, others simply don't care. There are too many resellers and to many creators on the market these days, they will buy where there's not only quality, but also..the peace and stability.

I don't wanna hear who started it, I don't wanna hear who's fault it is. It's over - so get over it here and now. Anyone who will want more info will ask you off-forum anyway.

Peace. :facepalm:

That was one of the best posts I have ever read!

North Shore

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
Rockport, MA
I agree with everything that guy said, except one thing, I think anyone in the mod business has a lot of child still in them and by the act of making these items is exhibiting a bit of weird behavior, anyway. There are a lot of easier ways to make a buck. I mean in a parallel universe, maybe there is a new GG cappuccino machine and they have already sold out. It was 93 degrees today in MA and I am getting out of here to grab a beer. Good luck to us all.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I agree with everything that guy said, except one thing, I think anyone in the mod business has a lot of child still in them and by the act of making these items is exhibiting a bit of weird behavior, anyway. There are a lot of easier ways to make a buck. I mean in a parallel universe, maybe there is a new GG cappuccino machine and they have already sold out. It was 93 degrees today in MA and I am getting out of here to grab a beer. Good luck to us all.

I agree to that too North! And yes, good luck to all of us.

Zaiden

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2010
Ohio
Couple questions since Rob should have the new stuff in shortly.

1) Will the new GGTSv2 come with a brass or aluminum telescoping tube? (Please say aluminum)!
2) Do you recommend using standard 901 attys or the iattys for best results using the new AVS?
3) Will 510 atomizers work unmodified in the AVS? If not, will you be selling iatty 510 atomizers so I don't have to try to modify them myself?
4) Will there be replacement o-rings in stock from Rob when he receives the new AVS? I'd like to have some spares since they can get cut easily.

Thanks and can't wait to purchase!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Couple questions since Rob should have the new stuff in shortly.

1) Will the new GGTSv2 come with a brass or aluminum telescoping tube? (Please say aluminum)!
2) Do you recommend using standard 901 attys or the iattys for best results using the new AVS?
3) Will 510 atomizers work unmodified in the AVS? If not, will you be selling iatty 510 atomizers so I don't have to try to modify them myself?
4) Will there be replacement o-rings in stock from Rob when he receives the new AVS? I'd like to have some spares since they can get cut easily.

Thanks and can't wait to purchase!

Zai my friend, GGTS comes with brass telescope as standard, sorry!!!

any 901 atty is ok with AVS

510 works maybe ok but you need an adapter 901-510. If see that it doesnt work ok then sand the surface of the adapter about 0,5mm from the side that atomizer screws on it

I think that I send to Rob spare o-rings but they cant get cut easily this time for a simple reason. They are internal. I mean that they dont sit between 2 metal pieces so they dont get pressed. The piece that has the o-ring on it goes inside the other piece of metal and sits there.

2 days left friend!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread