Status
Not open for further replies.

buGG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2009
brush²
Is there any better performance using an iatty 901 since it has the modified hole or is there absolutely no benefit either way?

Why is brass standard?? I thought everyone was on-board with aluminum as the favorite. Can we just ask Rob for aluminum tube instead or is this going to be an extra charge? If so, how much?

either or at no additional charge would be very nice indeed!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Is there any better performance using an iatty 901 since it has the modified hole or is there absolutely no benefit either way?

Why is brass standard?? I thought everyone was on-board with aluminum as the favorite. Can we just ask Rob for aluminum tube instead or is this going to be an extra charge? If so, how much?

The bigger hole of the iattie gives better feeding. But all atties work fine. With iatty you dont need to take primary inhales often

brass is standard because I made more brass telescopes and I made only a few silver just for the old customers and the new ones that want an extra option. I checked my orders and the most of people wanted a brass telescope. Rob will not do it for a simple reason. He has only some silver tubes just for the customers that want to have them as a second option. The cost is 27 euros.

Sorry friend but I couldnt make 800 telescopes and I dont think that sellers can make changes to an assembled GG because they will eat much time for this.

I have an idea for the future. I dont know if all of you are able to assemble the GG but the idea is to send the GG in parts. You could buy only the parts you want and assemble them alone!

wolflrv

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2010
Tennessee
Yep..dualtone here too...I like my thin brass end cap, button, telescope, and thin brass connector for AFSv2 with aesthetic mod so it's sunk down flush on GG. It's the perfect balance of brass throughout the whole unit. I keep debating about trying to hunt up a brass top cap...which I really wanted in the beginning..but now it seems like it would be overpowering. But I definitely wouldn't go all silver unless Imeo did an all silver button...then I'd still have to think about it.

booker

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2010
London
I have an idea for the future. I dont know if all of you are able to assemble the GG but the idea is to send the GG in parts. You could buy only the parts you want and assemble them alone!
I think with high quality video, taking all the steps plain clear simple it shouldn't be much of a problem for anyone.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I really love the idea of selling parts only. This way we don't have to buy a GGTS with parts we don't want and end up buying the same part that is either a different metal or function (silver tube, fuse cap, etc). Count me in on that idea Imeo!

I think that I will do it next time for sure Zai my friend:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread