Getting Started

Status
Not open for further replies.

teejuice

Verified Member
May 7, 2015
north in MN
Hi All,
I'm just getting my feet wet in DIY and am looking for a no-nonsense single flavor tobacco recipe.I've been perusing the tobacco threads and am seeing some pretty complex recipes.I like straight up flavors similar to BWB Backo and AVE Havana,etc.I ordered my nic premixed at 24mg, 70/30 PG/VG and am vaping that base unflavored which by itself is pretty good!Can I just add the single flavors to the base and at what concentration?

Thanks

• Agree
Reactions: 2Sassy4u

Pokepie

Mar 28, 2015
Colorado
Hi All,
I'm just getting my feet wet in DIY and am looking for a no-nonsense single flavor tobacco recipe.I've been perusing the tobacco threads and am seeing some pretty complex recipes.I like straight up flavors similar to BWB Backo and AVE Havana,etc.I ordered my nic premixed at 24mg, 70/30 PG/VG and am vaping that base unflavored which by itself is pretty good!Can I just add the single flavors to the base and at what concentration?

Thanks

My advice as some one who just broke through the noob barrier would be get Hangsen tobaccos. They are very user friendly and great standalone flavors. I test them at 24 drops per 10mls. You can go above or below that level and still get great flavored juice. They just allow for a lot of slop room. Options can be somewhat limited (Bull City has more coming though). If you are feeling more adventurous Inawera has some great ones too, but they are much more finicky. With Hangsen if the reviews sound good to you, you will most likely enjoy it.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Hi All,

Thanks

Try any of the Hangsen tobacco flavorings that strike your fancy. Hangsen is the big tobacco flavoring on the forum. There easy to mix and very good on there own.

you can get them at

bullcity
RTS
ECX
buyhangsen.com

Browse this thread for some good tabacco flavoring discussions

Favorite tobacco flavoring discussion - Tobacco flavoring discussion only | E-Cigarette Forum

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
Hi All,

Thanks

Danny is right, Hangsen is good as a stand alone. I been vaping Hangsen Gold & Silver at %5 and its real good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread