DIY Information OVERLOAD! Need help getting started

Status
Not open for further replies.

dw75

Verified Member
My first DIY order was 48mg nic, PG, 2 flavors, and some syringes. I got the VG from my local supermarket. After my first bottle, which didn't turn out too bad, I ordered about 13 more flavors plus some sweeteners.

The best news is that if you completely screw up a 10ml batch, you're really only out about $0.75…which isn't a bad price to pay for experience. My best advice is have an idea of what you're wanting before you start throwing liquids together. And like others have said, respect the nic.

Enjoy! It feels really good to vape something you made on your own…even if it's simple.

Bubba

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2010
North Carolina
My first DIY order was 48mg nic, PG, 2 flavors, and some syringes. I got the VG from my local supermarket. After my first bottle, which didn't turn out too bad, I ordered about 13 more flavors plus some sweeteners.

The best news is that if you completely screw up a 10ml batch, you're really only out about $0.75…which isn't a bad price to pay for experience. My best advice is have an idea of what you're wanting before you start throwing liquids together. And like others have said, respect the nic.

Enjoy! It feels really good to vape something you made on your own…even if it's simple.

That's pretty much where I am now, looks like 40-50 bucks to get going. Been putting orders together at various sites you guys have recommended, probably get it ordered in the next day or two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread