Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Thanks again to Uncle and all his helpers. Congrats to snus for the random win. And yay, I got my first pick on the prize. Now I just have to decide which juices I want.

Uncle, I know you said it's on us to contact the vendor ... do you know if it's best to do on here, or what?

Actually, I have your first prize and will send soon, as for the "Nic-juice" from "Mountain Oak Vapor" I will send them a list of the winners and it will be the "Winners" reasonsibility to contact the individual Vendors to get their Prizes after I notify them all . . .

SO - Please give "Me" 24 hours to do so (or actually I will probably contact all the Vendors by tonight) - THANKS :D

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
Actually, I have your first prize and will send soon, as for the "Nic-juice" from "Mountain Oak Vapor" I will send them a list of the winners and it will be the "Winners" reasonsibility to contact the individual Vendors to get their Prizes after I notify them all . . .

SO - Please give "Me" 24 hours to do so (or actually I will probably contact all the Vendors by tonight) - THANKS :D

So that means you need my address don't you? Hmmm, maybe I should give out my PO box # instead.

I keed I keed. Plus I only get to the PO box once a week, so the wait would kill me. :p

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Okay - I'm posting this in both threads . . .

It's late - I'm tired - I have not eaten (and I am a diabetic) nor taken "My" Pills . . .

And More importantly, I have not had the time yet to contact any of the Vendors - nor done what really needs to be done by "ME' . . .

Please do not contact any Vender about Your prizes yet - I will be contacting all Vendors with who has "WON" . . .

So I would really appreciate if everyone will wait until I do - and also you may be getting a code for a certificate or to claim your prize/prizes with . . .

I will be contacting all the "Winners' with with further details about the Prize/prizes You "WON" . . .

Thank you all for this kind consideration . . .

AND - Please there is NO need to reply to this post nor PM "Me" I will get back to everyone - THANK YOU ! ! !

Last edited:

SilverBear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2009
g8KAd.gif

*** woof!!! ***

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Okay - I have contacted all the Vendors and all the "WINNERS" . . .

I am so happy to know everyone had a good - if not great time participating in this contest and do really appreciate everything that people posted and talked about . . .

SO Again - THANK YOU ! ! !

And Know . . .

"WE" ALL WERE WINNERS ! ! !

BTW: For anyone wishing to continue the conversation . . .

THE NEW http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ride-month-contest-decompression-chamber.html is NOW OPENED ! ! !

I am now going to ask that THE "GAY PRIDE" Month Awareness Contest Thread be closed to any more new post . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread