The Win My Contest Prize Contest - CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngeLsLuv

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Lake Ariel, PA.
i hear ya jules i am new here and new to vaping but i get buy been unemployed and in and out of docs for a year and a half but i piddle to make ends meat been tough as all get out but vaping is one thing i told myself i had to do for one its cheaper. vaping on a budget is easier then smoking these days. olus i am 41 today and my kids are 5 and 7 and the whole reason i started vaping was to be here long enough to see them growup. I want to walk both my girls down the isle one day.
ps great contest again man
Hi Eye,

Your Birthday is today??? Omg!!! Happy Happy Birthday!!!!

Money is the root of all evil as the old song goes.. With today's economy I don't know how anyone can survive.. Guess when we were young we never thought that smoking was going to be a problem with our bodies or our pocketbooks.. Then again, we had the Morlboro Man in commercials all the time, and people smoking on the tv and movies like it was a natural thing to do when you grew up...

There are many great people on this forum and this contest attests to that.. I've been online constantly since 1995 and prior to that my aunt used to have a PC with Compuserve (so that goes back afew years prior to '95) and used to visit her, and use her's... I found through these years that this forum has the most unbelievably nice people online compared to all the forums and chat rooms I frequented..

I've never been so "at home" until I found all of you.. Heard about e-ciggies and decided to investigate it and then found the forum.. I then researched everything on here, and decided what model to buy as my first.. Since I try to help and also have alot of fun...

So sit back and enjoy the forum and also join some of the groups...

Your children will be with you as they grow up, and you will walk your girls down their wedding aisles since your lungs will heal...

The future is bright.. Just believe and it will be true :)

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
bbump.gif
ubump.gif
mbump.gif
pbump.gif
lbump.gif

obviously this post won't count

thanks to all those who have entered so far.

just want to make sure as many people as possible get a chance ;)

Less than 80 nominations so far?

Where all you people at?

Only 3 days left. ;)

-------------
Happy Bday to ya deadeye2099.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY

miss MiA

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Chicago, IL
...Thy... if I didn't know better, I'd think you just don't FEEL like reinserting each of the five characters of your patriotic bump again and again! :lol::lol::lol: (And no actually, I hadn't realized that part when I almost stole that one from you to bump another thread with... After you mentioned it I did in fact notice that I'd only snatched the 'm'! :p:oops::D)

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
My vote is <space reserved, while I make sure they are still vaping>
and kudos Thy
Since I can't edit my original post... here's my nomination. (I haven't heard back from my original choice :( I hope he's ok, please say prayers from all those deployed!!..... so I'm moving along to my second choice.)

My nomination: Crusylicious, because he's always around the PIF, cheering everyone on, even though he can't always participate. Just found out he's also struggling to get his fiance off analogs too (and supporting 2 vapors is always harder than one!)

and on that note....

my 'winning' replacement: BiancaMontgomery, I recently discovered she's suppling not only herself, but filling and sending stuff to her sister, just to keep her off cigarettes. She could always use more juice and supplies.

0smitty

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Ft. Wayne, IN
Thank you for this contest Thye and cudos to zigcigs.
I would like to nominate Vap3rLov3r. She is very new to the ECF and is trying to get gear together for her Father. She has been an active participant in the PIF group and learning to feel her way around the ECF. I think she is a perfect candidate for this contest. If this post is the winning generated number, I would like to pass my 510 on to another deserving and in need member.

Yeah, I nominate Vap3rLov3r, too. I think it wasn't too long ago she was looking for another battery ASAP because one of hers had kicked the bucket, so she definitely could use some new hardware. That, and they have 10 kids (and were without A/C not too long ago with said kids!), which would require some serious Nicotine Enhancement Therapy! :D

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
I know so many that need help it's impossible for me to pick just one. IF I somehow win from either this post or one of the many nomination posts, I promise that it will be shared all over the PIF Forum. There is more than enough there for me to help many people and share the love!

Thanks to everyone for nomination me. You are gonna make me cry!

Big Hugs to EVERYONE!

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Well it didn't work very well the first time so lets try it again ......

This is a "put the forum staff (with the exception of lgd) on the spot for not yet making entries even though they are NOT excluded from this contest"

wrbvi.gif
wruvi.gif
wrmvi.gif
wrpvi.gif
wr1vi.gif

:rolleyes:
;)

Only 2 days left get your entries/nominations in people.

(p.s. very nice Jules)

Tracey1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Tampa, Fl
I nominate Mick11. His son is physically disabled and is rapidly losing his eyesight. He needs a durable mod that will hold up through repeated dropping. I have a disabled sister, and a mod with cartos was the answer for her. Mick11 is a participating ECF/PIF member and he could really use the help in providing for his son.
Sincerely,
Tracey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread