Funny Moment In Vape Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

myyrkezaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2012
Clayton, NC
I have a true story. I was in my local vape shop to get an extra battery. The one in the case was silver, which I don't like because they get scratched up in my purse. I asked the guy if he had other colors and he went in the back to check. When he returned, he said yes, that they had black, white and pink! He really emphasized PINK, with a big smile. I looked him completely perplexed (head cocked to the side like the RCA dog). Did he think I wanted pink because I'm a woman? I wasn't insulted or anything, I just thought it was weird. So I told him that I wasn't really into pink and he started laughing. He calls over to his co-worker and says, "She not into pink!" and they both started laughing. It took me a minute and then I realized...I was wearing a pink Hello Kitty shirt and my nails were painted baby pink. Doink. I bought the black one.

That's awesome :).

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Good god I'm getting old. My random robot comment made me go looking at some old break dancing videos with the head spins and windmills and what not and I found this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny7Eho1L74g&feature=youtube_gdata_player

What the hell is that dancing? I've heard of dubstep but never actually heard the music. I like techno from back in the day but that is just random noises slowed down and what not. The guy looks like he has a medical issue. Good god do a windmill. I'm officially old at 34. Most of today's music is crap I hear on the radio and I listen to everything. I turned into my parents. God save me.

zuzette

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2012
Colorado
Good god I'm getting old. My random robot comment made me go looking at some old break dancing videos with the head spins and windmills and what not and I found this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny7Eho1L74g&feature=youtube_gdata_player

What the hell is that dancing? I've heard of dubstep but never actually heard the music. I like techno from back in the day but that is just random noises slowed down and what not. The guy looks like he has a medical issue. Good god do a windmill. I'm officially old at 34. Most of today's music is crap I hear on the radio and I listen to everything. I turned into my parents. God save me.

Sorry erichill -once you admit you are "old" there is no going back.
but the good thing is - after about 40 you realize how stupid it is to ever want to be or look cool. Suddenly - not only do you act like your parents but you understand them too. but even better - you really start letting go of "the importance of it all" and just start enjoying life - really enjoying life for a change. getting old is really pretty cool.

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Sorry erichill -once you admit you are "old" there is no going back.
but the good thing is - after about 40 you realize how stupid it is to ever want to be or look cool. Suddenly - not only do you act like your parents but you understand them too. but even better - you really start letting go of "the importance of it all" and just start enjoying life - really enjoying life for a change. getting old is really pretty cool.

Thanks zuzette never thought of it that way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread