From Newsweek writer re. BAT Vype e-cigarette

Status
Not open for further replies.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
It would be best to keep the feedback to this thread Simon as not everyone is on Twitter :)

Hell. I can't be on twitter or facebook or else E-Lites will pay me a visit and break my legs.

Did I say I bought 7 Vypes? I demanded that the manager of the shop sold me ALL of them. I've already given away 3 to vapers so that they can "show them off" to their friends.

People can't believe how they bad they are. I would make a youtube, but I don't want E-Lites and then add Vype to find me and break my legs.... LOL

Brvfan

Jan 30, 2015
Duluth, GA,USA
Hi Simon.

I desperately hope you come back.

Facts;

1) products that look like a cigarette are often bogus, sham products. Lorillard (tobacco) company have recently released their research into the YIELD from e-cigs. Normally, I wouldn't trust them, but there is something very interesting in their findings.

Nicotine is found at levels 85% less than tobacco smoke. What this means is the a product like Vype which declares it's total nicotine content at 16mg per unit is actually giving the user about 2.4mg of Nicotine. That is about 3 normal cigarettes. (many brands are 0.8mg)....

Which is a beautiful segue into my next comment.

2) products that look like a cigarette are, for the most part, unfeasible expensive and, in reality under normal user conditions, little more than a PLACEBO.

The British public have been ripped off for too long by the likes of E-Lites and Nicolites, njoy and Vype, because the product is next to useless and a massive money making scheme. They are not good enough to help most smokers quit 100%.

Very few existing vapers are likely to jump ship to medically regulated devices unless forced to do so by EU legislation.
Very few vapers consider even the larger versions of Vype (et al) to be worth a try, because, yet again, it's about the money.

Basically, Vype is a joke. The products are just a load of hot air (or is that hot steam).

Sure, they will corner the market with their adverts and glossy marketing, but they're not going very far other than to continue the mass brainwashing of the general public who can't be bothered to invest even 10 minutes of time on the internet to find out the truth about these products.

Most people who buy a cig-a-like in their local supermarket are either doomed to failure and return to smoking or look for something better.

£10 says you disregard my entire post. 3 years of my life, this is what I have worked out. It ain't rocket science.
Tobacco companies don't want smokers to vape with any success. They want to keep smokers smoking real cigarettes. I haven't smoked for 6 months because of a reliable vamping product. I smoked over 45 years

Last edited:

nmackan

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2013
Turkiye
in those 6 pages my friends answered how they feel the big tobacco products. Actually we have been cheated our Money and our health. Especially my age people should recall the scenes in classical movies that all the people in movies smoked madly. If you Show the Picture to a young one he/she would think the movie was all about smoking. Now that we found the e-cigs, it is not easy for big tobacco to convert us back to themselves. Thinking paranoiacly I should suspect everything they offer.
On the other hand, e-cigs are too simple. Whatever restrictions or precutions they invent, an ordinary man can build an e-cig and the liquid by him/herself. They can not ban any by product used in e-liquids. So all hopes of selling their products is rather tricky.
I used to hand roll my cigarettes before vaping. Cheaper that was because I bought the raw tobacco no tax no big profit etc. If they invent a way to get into e-cig business all these factors about tobacco would pass to e-cig products and no one would buy them with the tax and profited prices. Now there is a huge gap between DIY liquids and ready ones. Same will be the difference once tobacco companies and governments get into business.
In 2 short years I have been vaping there is a huge development about the devices. They are still in the beginning page of cigalikes etc. No my friend in order to be noticed, they even have to pass todays devices and offer something we did not see before and better quality devices producing more vape, long lasting coils and interesting taste without forgetting we found back most of our senses after we quit their products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread