Not open for further replies.

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
I would like to invite you to join Jack's Team and at the same time
have a chance to win a year's supply of eliquid which I am donating.
I apologise for linking to another forum, but it is the best in the UK
and the cause is so worthwhile.

Joining Jack's Team

297303_10150265500248061_7049759_n.jpg

Hi my name is Jack Peter Armstrong, I am 8 years old and I have Autism.
My Mum and Dad are trying to help me achieve a better quality of life using the Son-Rise treatment and educational programme.
This website is to aid my ongoing progress and development and to share with family and friends all my achievements.
My Dad (Mark) went on the initial Son-rise start-up programme January 2009. We then had a room converted for me and when
dad returned we put all he had learnt into action.

Mummy (Natalie) says
At first we noticed some encouraging signs of improvement, eye contact had got better and there were days when Jack said over 5 words,
maybe not always in context but speech alone was a fantastic heart warming move in the right direction.

The programme will take years and the number of hours spent with Jack each week applying the strategies and techniques is influential
towards his development towards a better quality of life, so it is important that we achieve at least 40 - 45 hours per week in the son-rise room.
To achieve the numbers of hours we asked for volunteers. Three important factors that a son – rise volunteer must have is Enthusiasm, Excitement
and Energy otherwise known as the 3 E’s.

The Volunteers are such a major importance, not only with the hours they contribute to the programme but also the relationship they build with Jack as well.
It is evident with Jack the more hours he spends in the room with mum, dad and his best friends (volunteers) the more relaxed, happier and improved he is
with his eye contact, speech and interaction.

We are very fortunate to have a great team of volunteers helping Jack who we value very much but with 45hours+ a week to achieve we are always looking for extra help

To enhance the programme we have also acquired Out Reach Training once a month which entails a trainer visiting the home. They work with Jack in his room for part
of the day under the eye of CCTV with mum, dad and volunteers observing, making notes and question for the Q&A meeting which is sat at the end of the day.
The other part of the day is when mum, dad and volunteers each spend time in the room with Jack but this time under the watchful eye of the trainer, who will give feedback
and answer any questions after the session. We also have a play therapist who comes from Son-Rise come and work with Jack for the whole day 1-1, and then hold questions
and answers after her sessions with Jacks parents and volunteers. We also have monthly team meetings were all the team get together and pass ideas to each other and discuss
games and what has worked for us and pass on to each team member.

Son- Rise Centre is based in America a consultation line is available which is really helpful when you need advice.

Joining Jack's Team

Jack's Facebook page

The Son-Rise Program

Thank you
John

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
The Prize List so far!

One year's supply of eliquid - 36 x 30ml bottles from 'FlavourArt UK'.

50 x bottles of Dekang Gold Label eliquid from 'Fog On The Tyne'.

1 x 2200mah Joyetech 18650 mod, 1 x Joyetech eGo Twist VV Battery, and 20 x Vision Clearomisers from Gluggles Off Licence, York.

1 x ZMAX Mod from Ecig Wizard

2 x vivi novas, 8 bottles of eliquid, 2 x 650mah LCD batteries, and 1 Ego case from Vaper's World.

1 x Viva Nova, 4 bottles of eliquid from Vaper's World.

10 x LR Boges cartomisers from Vaper's World.

10 x LR Boges cartomisers from Vaper's World.

1 x EGO Case from Vaper's World.

1 x EGO Case from Vaper's World.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread