Frankenstein Atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

dokebilee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2009
Queens, NY
This is not a new atomizer, it is a Cisco 1.5 ohm LR 306 but this one is slightly different from the rest. Some of you may know that I've expressed frustration at the bad link between VG juice and Cisco/Ikenvape atomizers because they don't work well together. This Cisco 306 atomizer is the 6th that I have tried and for some reason it has lasted for 4 days before going down in performance and in need of cleaning. Now, this is amazing because these LR atomizers usually last between 1-2 days for me while using 100% VG juice, and the most amazing part of this is that it doesn't leak at all unless you squonk it heavily. Albeit, the draw is a little tougher (not much) probably due to having a bit more wick than usual but the throat hit and vapor production is still solid if not better.

Cisco and Ikenvape needs to make more atomizers just like this and I will be a happy customer. It took roughly $60 or more to reach this "Frankenstein" atomizer and I'm not too happy about that but the 4 days of consistent vaping has been a great experience. I think it could have gone for a 5th day of usage but tomorrow I am traveling once again and so I decided to do a quick clean.

This got me to think a bit, would it be possible to take out the wick on the lesser atomizers and tie a custom set of wicks to match the Frankenstein atomizer?

Edit: I'm going to try adding my own set of wicks on this 1.8 ohm 306 Cisco that I have, which is dewicked and debridged due to technical difficulties with the mesh on the bridge.

- Louis

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread