Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
Awww gee, guys, such a nice and loving thread. It's a good thing I've got my waders on .... !

And, yes, I know you're thinking it so I will just go ahead and put it out there -- I am just jealous. Yes, that's right, jealous. The bottom line is, I am not as nice as Fran is and it bothers me.

So go ahead, guys, and make my day. Let's get going with some Pokey Love, already. I'm feeling a bit down and left-out and Fran's already had more than her share of pats on the back for one week. So leave her alone and get to posting about how wonderful I am.

Well, on second thought let's just not go there -- I don't know if I could take it, LOL.

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
No, no, no! My quest for Pokey love was supposed to stall the thread, not keep it going, LOL!

That's what happens when all these nice people get together and start saying nice things about each other...it never ends. Sigh.

(Thanks Fran and Bov, I appreciate the kind words. You two are great friends and awesome people!)

Pfffttt...now you guys have got me doing it, too It's a vicious circle, I tell you...:p

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Pokey Pokey Pokey Pokey Pokey Pokey Pokey Pokey Pokey Pokey Pokey Pokey Pokey Pokey Pokey Pokey Pokey Pokey Pokey
Pokey Pokey Pokey Pokey Pokey Pokey Pokey Pokey Pokey Pokey Pokey Pokey Pokey Pokey Pokey Pokey Pokey Pokey Pokey

Hi Pokey. :)

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
On our first vacation I grabbed (I don't know why, maybe the wacky) Gumby and put him in our luggage. Our next vacation my wife bought Pokey and she went with us and they have been on every vacation ever since. They have been to Hawaii numerous times, Baja, Disney Land and World, the Bahamas. P & G have been to Stonehenge, the Cotswolds, London, Rome, Athens and all over Greek Isles !!!!

I have lots of love for so many of my ECF family, but there is only one who is soo special, she gets to travel the world with us :)

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
Awww, Wharf. What great adventures those vacations must have been. If only I could remember...lol.

And @Mist -

Mist, Mist, Mist, Mist, Mist, Mist, Mist, Mist, Mist, Mist, Mist, Mist, Mist, Mist, Mist, Mist, Mist, Mist, Mist, Mist...
Well, heck, just forget it. I can't type that well to fill up the page. Oh wait, is this one of those copy and paste tricks??? Either way, just know that I am flattered at the time and effort you took to make me feel special, too.

I can go to bed feeling happy and loved tonight thanks to my NotCigs buddies.

Nyeh, nyeh, nyeh, nyeh, nyeh Fran. See????? They like me, they really like me. Told ya.

Ooops, almost forgot -- LOVE YA TOO, MIKE!! (And, no, that's not a pitch for you to send the VVPV my way, lol)

Last edited:

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Awww, Wharf. What great adventures those vacations must have been. If only I could remember...lol.

And @Mist -

Mist, Mist, Mist, Mist, Mist, Mist, Mist, Mist, Mist, Mist, Mist, Mist, Mist, Mist, Mist, Mist, Mist, Mist, Mist, Mist...
Well, heck, just forget it. I can't type that well to fill up the page. Oh wait, is this one of those copy and paste tricks??? Either way, just know that I am flattered at the time and effort you took to make me feel special, too.

I can go to bed feeling happy and loved tonight thanks to my NotCigs buddies.

Nyeh, nyeh, nyeh, nyeh, nyeh Fran. See????? They like me, they really like me. Told ya.

Ooops, almost forgot -- LOVE YA TOO, MIKE!! (And, no, that's not a pitch for you to send the VVPV my way, lol)

Ya got me Poke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread